Chapter 76 - 86

Chapter 76

"Meixiang, I told you last time, my mother's nephew is good. He's from the public security patrol. He's very talented and has a good personality. Shall I arrange for you to meet him? "

Meixiang reported to the No. 1 middle school. She began her summer vacation in July after studying with a teacher who was pregnant and about to give birth. She also stayed at school for a month or so.

Several middle-aged female teachers were particularly keen on introducing Meixiang to someone, especially Teacher Ji. And just after class, they pulled Meixiang aside to talk about the object.

The patrol team is the administrative functional department of the Public Security Bureau and the business organ of the patrol police in the whole region. Under the direct leadership of the Party committee of the branch, the main functions of the patrol team are to guide the patrol work in the whole region, maintain the dynamic public security order, formulate the patrol management system, guide and directly participate in the security of large-scale mass activities and the disposal of major social events such as large-scale mass disputes and armed fights, It can be said that the work is very important and complex. It is the first line of defense for local security.

Meixiang hid several times, so she didn't hide now, with an embarrassing smile on her face.

"Miss Ji, I just graduated..."

Teacher Ji warmly held Meixiang's hand and liked the young girl more and more.

"When you graduate, you'll be twenty-two this year. It's time to talk to someone. You're not in a hurry, but your family will be anxious. "

At this time, Cui Zongyi entered the office with his lesson plan. He smiled at the conversation between Miss Ji and Meixiang.

"Teacher Cui, you should also help me persuade her that female comrade and male comrades are not the same. You can't afford to waste time. The good years will pass if you don't seize the moment. "

Meixiang looked to Cui Zongyi, expecting him to help her out.

"Yes, what Mr. Ji introduced must be good."

Meixiang sipped her mouth and was very disappointed.

When teacher Ji mentioned it again, Meixiang promised to meet her nephew.

Afterward, Cui Zongyi came over and explained, "Meixiang, don't think too much about it. I'm just afraid of Miss Cui's misunderstanding. "

Meixiang would like to ask him, what exactly is this "misunderstanding" he was afraid of? What can be misunderstood between them? They are just colleagues, but they have been classmates, and it was just a matter of saying a few words. It's just that she has always liked him in silence, and all of this, was it even important to Cui Zongyi?

"Well, I know, I didn't think much about it.

After saying that, Meixiang smiled and hugged the lesson plan, and left. From then on, she would never think more.

Cui Zongyi looked at Meixiang's back, wanting to shout at her to say a few words and explain a few more, but did not know what he should say, and could only "watch" her leave.

The first time Meixiang agreed, Miss Ji took advantage of the situation and quickly arranged a time for the two to meet.

Saturday afternoon at 3:00 in the park near the county government was the meeting place. The decision to choose this time was made after careful consideration.

It's just that they don't see the right time. When they see it at the right time, they can have a meal and watch a movie together. The time is just right. It can only be said that Teacher Ji has an outstanding talent for matchmaking.