Chapter 46 -

Chapter 46

Qiao Lan successfully entered the afternoon finals after participating in the preliminaries in the morning.

At lunch, Hao Ying and a few boys in the class asked them to eat with them. Bai Yu and the others had expressions that I knew, and they were about to encourage Qiao Lan. Qiao Lan immediately refused, saying that there was something to do when she returned to the dormitory. Just let them go together.

Bai Yu looked at Hao Ying, who was not disappointed, and Qiao Lan, who didn't seem to be in a good mood, and decided to go back to the dormitory with Qiao Lan.

After everyone else had left, Bai Yu asked Qiao Lan if she was in a bad mood.

"Neither," Qiao Lan said, just annoying.

Qiao Lan hasn't seen Qiao's family for half a year. Today, I suddenly met Qiao Yuan. Qiao Lan couldn't help feeling annoyed. If it's not allowed by law, she really would like to immediately move her household registration from Qiao's household register. Come out, there is no relationship ever since.

Gossiping with Bai Yu for a while, and talking about Tan Mo.

Bai Yu only had a close contact with Tan Mo for a while, and thought back and said with Qiao Lan, "It's really like you said, Tan Mo doesn't seem to be in touch, but it seems that there is nothing to be afraid of."

"Yes," Qiao Lan said with a smile, "I have never understood what you were afraid of him before, because he is not scary."

"It's not scary or scary. It's too good to look at. Really, after a close observation today, I think Tan Mo's face is no worse than Chen Yaoyang and Hao Ying."

"It's pretty good at first, but you just found out."

"It's not too late to find out now," Bai Yu said. After that, he suddenly sighed, "It's a bit sad to say so. He looks good and so smart. I heard that the conditions at home are also very good. If there is no problem with your legs, you can stand up. The girls chasing him in here definitely have to line up."

Qiao Lan's eyes darkened when she heard this.

If he can stand up, if there is no Asperger's disease, he will definitely be more popular than Chen Yaoyang and Hao Ying.

Many people say that God is equal, but in fact, there is no equality. Qiao Lan can't find any trace of God's favor in Tan Mo's body, autism, physical disability, parents divorced since childhood, and mother after growing up. He died in a car accident, as if all the misfortune had come to him.

But Tan Mo did something wrong again.

No one knows better than Qiao Lan how kind and simple Tan Mo is.

It would be great if Tan Mo could receive treatment.

Bai Yu looked carefree, but in fact she was still a careful girl. Seeing Qiao Lan's tone was a little low, she remembered the scene when Qiao Lan brought Tan Mo this morning. After holding back for a long time, she couldn't help but said, "Lan Lan, I am really curious, why are you so good to Tan Mo."

Not to mention the usual, at the moment of poker today, Qiao Lan's attitude towards Tan Mo was too close to her even when she saw it. Qiao Lan cared about Tan Mo almost everything from time to time, while Bai Yu did not take care of her own brother. .

Even if Tan Mo felt pitiful and unbearable, there was no need to do this. If Tan Mo was a normal person, Bai Yu would have some doubts about the relationship between Qiao Lan and Tan Mo.

But I don't want Qiao Lan to ask her after hearing Bai Yu's words, "Do you think I am good to Tan Mo."

Without waiting for Bai Yu to speak again, Qiao Lan continued, "But compared to what he treated me well, what I did was nothing at all."