Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71

Li Mo took everyone on a tour of the store and then said to the customers who came to the store today: "The store will be doing makeup in the morning and beauty treatments in the afternoon, so if you don't have anything to do, you can come in the morning and afternoon, and the women can keep track of the time. Today's first day is special. I think everyone wants to experience a beauty treatment, so today, we will start the beauty treatment directly. If anyone wants to do it, follow me into the beauty room. Others can go to the relaxation room to drink water and chat or play cards. "

When Li Mo finished speaking, a group of women started to gather around her.

"Boss, I want to try your facial treatment."

"Boss, I'll try it too."

"Boss ......"

Many people said they wanted to try the facial treatment. Li Mo smiled and responded to them. "No rush, take your time. Those who have not had their turn can go to the relaxation room for a while, and you can also look at the cosmetics in my store."

Madame Yue stood out first and said, "Don't grab it from me! I made an appointment a few days ago. I've been waiting for days. I'll come first, so I can test the water for you. "

Madame Yue's "test the waters" made everyone laugh, and knowing that she and Li Mo had a good relationship, they didn't compete with her and let her be the first.

Li Mo asked Song Dashan and Meizi to take care of the customers while she led Madame Yue into the beauty room.

Madame Yun and Madame Yue were close, so she also went in with Li Mo, intending to take a look.

She took two pairs of slippers from the shoe rack at the door and handed them to Madame Yue and Madame Yun to change into. She herself changed into a pair, then led the two into the inner room on the soft, white carpet.

"Sister Yue, you lie down in this crib first, with your head facing me. Please make yourself at home, Sister Yun. "

Madame Yun nodded, then stood next to Li Mo and watched. Madame Yue laid down as Li Mo asked her to.

Seeing Madame Yue lying down, Li Mo pulled the small shelf next to the beauty products placed next to her hand, then cast the towel into the basin, poured in hot water, adjusted it to the proper water temperature with cold water, and then washed her hands, wiped them dry and sat down on the stool.

"Sister Yue, close your eyes. Then, I'm going to start giving you a facial treatment."

After Madame Yue closed her eyes, Li Mo first dampened Madame Yue's face with a towel, then used the face soap and carefully began to remove Madame Yue's makeup and clean her face.

Li Mo took out the eyebrow trimmer and carefully trimmed Madame Yue's brows, adjusting the shape of her brows and removing the messy eyebrow hair next to them.

Madame Yue was in her thirties and wore makeup all year round, so her skin naturally couldn't be compared to a young girl's. However, although she has money and pays attention to her skin, her skin still has many problems. In addition to the fine lines at the corners of her eyes, the most serious thing was that her face had a lot of blackheads, which didn't look good, and it also looked dull. In addition to that, Madame Yue's skin was dry, very dehydrated, especially just after washing her face. As a result, the dry and cracked lines on her skin came out. Presumably, her face was also tight and uncomfortable at this time.

Li Mo first took out the balm she made for removing blackheads and applied it evenly to Madame Yue's nose. Then, she used her fingers to press and pinch on Madame Yue's nose with her special massage technique. The blackheads on the nose slowly come out of the pores.