Chapter 641 - 680

Chapter 641 – Encounter at the Movie Theater

Indeed, in the days leading up to their departure, no matter how much Lu Fangyi caused a scene, Jiang Chengcun didn't yield.

In the end, the two of them left together with their child.

During their parting, Jiang Chengcun apologized to Aunt Jiang and asked Jiang Junmo to take care of the family.

Upon reaching this point, Lu Xia also guessed his decision.

Aunt Jiang seemed to sense something too, crying uncontrollably. Uncle Jiang sighed, not saying much, just stating, "Since you've made a decision, take care of yourself and your family."

"I will!" In the end, Jiang Chengcun took a deep breath and, accompanied by the unwilling Lu Fangyi, turned and left...

After they left, the atmosphere at home wasn't very pleasant. Aunt Jiang looked very sad but immediately immersed herself in work.

And Lu Xia and the others had to go to work...

After a hard-earned break, the two of them didn't have time to spend together. Jiang Junmo felt guilty.

So, the day before he went to work, he left the children at home and took Lu Xia out for a date.

The first stop was the movie theater. During the Lunar New Year, the movie theaters were especially crowded, mostly with couples on dates.

When Lu Xia and they arrived, the closest showings were already sold out, so they had to wait.

During this time, Jiang Junmo went to buy popcorn, and Lu Xia waited in place. She thought she saw a familiar face and was about to go say hello, but Jiang Junmo returned.

"What's wrong?"

Lu Xia shook her head. "I think I saw Ye Lin."

But when she looked again after saying this, the person had disappeared.

Jiang Junmo responded, "Maybe she left after the movie?"

Lu Xia thought about it and didn't dwell on it.

After watching the movie, Lu Xia encountered her again.

Not only that, she was surprised to see who was with her.

"Ye Lin, Qi Xiao? What are you doing here?"

Upon seeing Lu Xia and Jiang Junmo, both of them looked a little embarrassed.

Ye Lin blushed and didn't dare to look directly at Lu Xia, while Qi Xiao grinned and said, "Hehe, we came to watch a movie!"

Lu Xia, curious about their relationship, was about to ask, but was pulled away by Jiang Junmo.

"Alright, you watch the movie. We'll chat another day!"

Lu Xia could only leave helplessly upon seeing the situation.

Outside, she regretfully asked him, "Why did you rush off like that? Aren't you curious about their relationship?"

Jiang Junmo glanced at her helplessly and said, "There are so many people here. Are you sure you want to ask here? Besides, didn't you see how embarrassed Comrade Ye was?"

Lu Xia sighed in disappointment. "Alright, I'll ask another time."

Because they were moving back to the small courtyard in the afternoon, they didn't have lunch outside. After watching the movie and taking a stroll, they went back.

After moving back to the small courtyard in the afternoon, Jiang Junmo went to work the next day.

Lu Xia's school hadn't started yet, and she was bored at home. Considering it was the first day back at the company, she planned to go and take a look, and also inquire about Ye Lin's situation.