Chapter 46 - 55

Chapter 46

When Jiahui washed her clothes in the morning, she thought of this thing. The aunt towel in this era is a little hard to use. Jiahui didn't sleep well. She occasionally soiled the sheets. She changed the sheets just once a month. She didn't wash the sheets this month, so she felt something was wrong.

"Sister-in-law? What's wrong with you? "

Mei Xiang saw her sister-in-law in a daze as she passed by the well. She bent down and waved in front of Jiahui.

"Oh, nothing, I was thinking."

Jiahui's mind was a bit confused. The visit from her aunt was always accurate. There were indeed no accidents after delaying for a week. If she gets pregnant at the moment, it will affect her ability to pass the college entrance examination next year.

She quietly calculated in her heart. When she was pregnant in September, it will be ripe in May of next year. She remembered that it was winter when the college entrance examinations resumed. At that time, the nine months were certainly done, and the child was half a year old. There will be no problems when taking the examination. That is, the ideological work of the family was estimated to be bigger than that of any child.

Jiahui sighed. It's no use getting angry and anxious. Unlike in the future, when you can just look for a drugstore and buy a pregnancy test kit, you can detect if you are pregnant or not. People in rural areas usually judge pregnancy by experience. The barefoot doctors in the village can read the pulse of the woman with traditional Chinese medicine. Not to mention how strong the technology is, pregnancy can still come out, but the time is not shallow. At least wait for a month or so. If you want to get the results immediately, you can only go to the hospital for a urine test. Jiahui decides to wait, and what she secretly hopes for is a postponement (of her menstruation).

Jiahui did not tell others about this matter, so half a month passed, Jia Hui came back from the warehouse at noon, the fish on the dining table made her suddenly have a surge of nausea. She forced herself to resist the feeling of vomiting. She picked up the rice bowl, and barely ate a few bites of vegetables.

"Mom, I have something I want to tell everyone."

The rice was just half-eaten when Zheng Yuefen put down her bowl and opened her mouth. Everyone looked over with questioning and surprised eyes. It was really rare to see her say something so serious.

"What is it?"

Zhang Qiaoer had a vague idea in her heart, vaguely remembering that one day a few years ago, her second daughter-in-law also said the same thing and had the same expression.

Zheng Yuefen smiled down at her like a mimosa (a sensitive plant that closes its leaves when touched)) and said, "Mom, I'm pregnant again. I wasn't sure, but yesterday I went to the village to see Dr Wu, and he said I'm pregnant for more than two months."

Zheng Yuefen is too happy. Since the birth of Shitou three years ago, her belly has not moved. Looking at the lives of other people's wives who were pregnant one by one, she became very envious.

How nice it is to have a baby. It can not only consolidate her position in her mother-in-law's family but also receive a lot of preferential treatment from pregnancy to confinement. At least she can eat eggs every day and open a small stove from time to time. She still misses the sesame oil chicken soup. The mother-in-law made it for her last time she had a baby, and she could drool in her sleep at night dreaming about it.

She was disappointed for a long time and thought that the birth of Shitou had fallen into some kind of problem, plus last year, Donghe and she had a cold war. For a while, they did not have a couple's life. This year, she collected the little nature, and it took some effort to cage her husband's heart back, who thought that she became pregnant soon after that, the baby really came at the right time.