Chapter 21 - 28

Chapter 21

Tan Mo's hand on the wheelchair trembled slightly, and for a while, he was at a loss as to what to do.

Qiao Lan shouldn't be sitting at the farthest place from him, why did she suddenly sit at the nearest place?

Tan Mo then realized with hindsight that not only Qiao Lan changed seats, but all other classmates changed seats. Qiao Lan had rotated here like everyone else.

She didn't change here deliberately, Tan Mo breathed a sigh of relief, but she was accompanied by another delicate emotion.

If Tan Mo can perceive and understand, then this emotion is called disappointment.

But Tan Mo didn't quite understand. He came to a position that he had been familiar with for more than two months with care that others could not see, but suddenly there was something novel that made him unaccustomed to. He didn't even put his schoolbag in the table hole. A little sound.

Because Qiao Lan was sleeping on the table.

She seemed to have never been tired or sleepy in school, and looked down at the book every class.

Why are you lying on the table suddenly today?

Is it because part-time work is too hard, or is it related to not coming to school two days ago?

Tan Mo didn't know, he had never communicated with Qiao Lan normally.

But looking up again, it's really close.

Close enough to see her tall ponytail, bathed in the early morning sun, she can see every strand of hair clearly, his unusually sharp nose, and even a faint smell of washing powder.

He shouldn't have stared at her like this, Tan Mo thought, because he knew that no one likes being stared at her like this. Many people once said that he was mentally ill because of his behavior.

They said his eyes were scary.

However, Qiao Lan is sleeping, isn't it? He is looking at the back, isn't he? He has never seen it so close, so take a look, as long as she doesn't find it.

But in the next moment, Qiao Lan, who was clearly sleeping on the table, woke up. Tan Mo, who had not had time to take back his gaze, caught Qiao Lan's gaze unexpectedly.

Tan Mo's heart trembled for a moment, and hurriedly withdrew his gaze, but heard the girl's voice slightly hoarse.

The original clear and nice voice, slightly, really only a little bit, slightly hoarse, maybe because I just woke up from a short dream, with a little more lazy emphasis, natural and sloppy.

"Come on", she turned around, put her arm on the back of the chair and looked back at him. She was immediately closer, and she smiled and whispered without any anger on her face, "Seeing me sitting here. Are you surprised?"

Tan Mo pulled out his schoolbag for a while, pursed his lips, then took the book out and put it on the table without speaking.

Qiao Lan had a stomachache the day before yesterday and took a night off, and then was busy for two days at the weekend. When she came back last night, it rained a little bit outside. She thought it was nothing but found that she had a cold after coming to school in the morning.

The whole morning self-study was groggy and fell asleep behind without knowing anything.

Fortunately, today is a self-study of Chinese. The head teacher did not come and found nothing.

After squinting for a short while, I looked at the time when I woke up, and the first class began in two minutes. I looked back as usual, but it happened to meet Tan Mo's gaze.