Chapter 2- Sins

“Uuhuhummmm”a moan resonated in the room. The room was screaming richness and royalty.

“Scream Scream my name!”the male grunted, satisfied by his work.

“AAhhhh, fast…faster..”she whispered stutter

“yeah …….”

“UhuummmmmAAAhhh!aaaannhhhhhh” and both released and calm down

“ It was amazing!”he laid beside her while she rolled her eyes.

“What about the fourth round?”

“ You are insatiable, your  sex drive is amazing” saying that he again started for long hours. Room was filled with grunts and moans. Both were sweating and pounding on each other.

After sometime when they both were satisfied, She bathed and came out and found him still in bed. She came to him and laid beside him playing with his hairs

“Umm I am sleepy Girl! You made me tired. ”He said lazily

“ Okay…but move your ass to sleep in another room. I have already booked for you on the third floor of this hotel. ”She stated smirking

“Can I go later!” he offered with his cheeky smile but she raised her brows in questioning manner which made him irked but he stood up giving her view of his well toned muscled body.

SHe sat while keeping her body on her elbow

“Okay!”the man jumped out of the bed and put on his clothes. He looked at the girl who was wearing suit without caring she was exposing herself

“ Don’t forget to come at your usual time!”she said but he turned

“I need money!”

“It was already transacted in your account honey!” he smiled when she threw a bundle of notes 

“ I don’t understand , your husband is the successful, dashing and powerful still what you find in me?”he said while grinning at his payment.

“uhu Just got lost I am not here to answer you!” the boy nodded and went. She cursed him and laid on bed

A young beautiful girl stepped down looking like a new bride. Her lips were full of pink tint , her hairs were well combed and her big eyes were enough to hypnotize anyone. Her hourglass figure makes eyes turn.

She sat on the couch looking at the lady in his late fifties. The girl and lady smiled and asked

“ Mummy How are you?”

“Awww my girl ! you look pretty.”

“ I am the replica of yours,”she proudly said.

“ My Baby! Why are you here in hotel Baby? Is all well?”

“ My mother in law is in Venice with her younger daughter in law. I don’t want to travel with her because she is old enough and she is always behind me for publicity.I am here in the hotel for some chill , you know?” She said while combing her hair with fingers.

“I know how stressful life you have. I totally agree that women are always in every picture you post on insta. It’s Okay! You need this as the upcoming QUeen of the Rajya needs this much publicity with the former Queen. Queen Kavya Gayakawad. I am the mother you make me proud beta.” SHe smiled, making Kavya boost her ego.

“But Kavya….stop to fuck around with men! If he get to know then we will be in trouble. This man changed a lot after knowing the reality.” He mother shouted angrily making Kavya roll her eyes.