Chapter 20- Anger

Mythili stood alone in the dimly lit room, her heart heavy with a burden she didn't deserve to bear. The air felt suffocating, as if it mirrored the weight of the injustice pressing down on her shoulders. She had been betrayed, falsely accused, and condemned without a shred of evidence to support the accusations against her.

Sister Vinita almost begged her to stay in the orphanage as she knew whatever Mythili was feeling was beyond sense. She became numb but still it pained like hell. She made her change her clothes and gave her tea. 

“Mythili, Baby please sleep…its late Baccha!”Mythili looked at Sister and smiled painfully

“I am still bothering na Sister?”Mythili said without looking at Sister.

“What are you saying?”Sister stopped in her tracks

“I am bothered ..” Sister Vinita kept her palm on Mythili’s mouth

“Never say like this…ever. I am your mother. You are not big enough to say this to me. You are my child I always considered you as my little baby.”Mythili hugged Sister sobbing hard. 

Sister rubbed her back soothingly

“WHy this pain is not going Sister. Trust me sometimes I want to rip my heart out but it is beating and taking his name. It loves him like previously. ….I want to end this pain but it is testing me and my love.”

“You are doing Austerity….of LOVE my Child. It hurts but still we want to live in this. When we lose it we leave the way to live. So a hope of a dream world where everything happens like we want and we want to live in this bubble. But you being in pain always wanted HIS well being. I just say it is the hope for you to live as my child.”

“He should get everything, Sister. He deserves to…”

“And you? What about you?” sister asked

“I want to sleep Sister” Mythili said  with stoic eyes, SIster sighed in disappointment and left.

Her mind replayed the events leading up to this moment, each memory like a dagger piercing her wounded soul. She had trusted HIM  blindly, believing in the goodness of those around her, only to be met with betrayal and deceit. 

The ones she had considered her own who were masked hiding dagger behind, had turned against her, their words sharp and accusatory, tearing apart the fabric of her reality.

As she recalled the moment when she was accused, her heart clenched in agony. The disbelief in HIS eyes, the coldness in HIS voice—it was as if she didn't know HIM at all. And yet, HIS words had cut deeper than any physical wound, leaving scars that would never fully heal.

The realization of her plight washed over her in waves, each one more crushing than the last. She had been stripped of her dignity, her reputation tarnished beyond repair. The weight of the injustice threatened to drown her, but still, she refused to let it consume her completely.

In the silence of the room, Mythili allowed herself to feel the full extent of her pain. She let out a cry of anguish, the sound echoing off the walls like a lament for all that she had lost. Tears streamed down her face, mingling with the rain that pattered against the windowpane, a cruel reminder of the storm raging within her.

But amidst the despair, there flickered a glimmer of defiance within her. She refused to be defined by the lies and deceit of others. She would rise above the injustice, reclaiming her truth and her dignity in the process.

With a newfound resolve burning within her, Mythili wiped away her tears and straightened her shoulders. Though the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, she would face them head-on, armed with nothing but her unwavering strength and resilience.