Chapter 24 New Journey

Mythili entered the office and started her work of the day. There were pending requests for the cash and also some pending invoice for the final submission after her verification. She completed it till everyone joined for the day meeting on Teams. 

Mythili guided her team as well as the Purchase department to get the approval before finalizing the raw material for production. Also aware them about the use of the material which was environmentally friendly or biodegradable.

Mythili, a proactive and conscientious member of the team, took the initiative to guide her colleagues and steer the Purchase department towards a more sustainable approach in material procurement. Her emphasis on environmentally friendly and biodegradable materials not only showcased her forward-thinking mindset but also highlighted her commitment to the company's values.

It would help the company to earn through the material by reusable or scrap. Everyone clapped for the idea but Shivani from the HR department was not happy with the idea. She said

“We need to hire manpower to complete the order as there are high chances to get the efficient manpower for the project that can be helpful to achieve the target.”

“But we have already calculated the estimate for the new hirings and the previous one is more efficient than the new one. Let’s suppose we hired the next person who takes six months or more to get fit in the environment of the office plus he or she would be get 40 to fifty present hike but we can get the target with the same manpower by giving 30 percent hike and bonuses which boosts their confidence and morals to work with more productivity. ALso new hires would use the resources or waste them without caring about the company or not being loyal if I may add. He or she can leave the company after getting more hike. Why don’t we invest in the working and the experienced work? It will reduce the work of the acquisition department. We can list or offer internships for the new experienced fresher to work in our company with proper certificates.”

“Well Said Ms. Mythili. I appreciate your words towards our employees. It will definitely boost their confidence and work efficiency.” Dheeraj From QA department applauded, making Shivani furious. 

Mr. Agrawal and Vidyut smiled with the facts prevailed by Mythili and approved the proposal and asked Shivani to work on the same.

Meeting adjourned when Vidyut asked Mythili to join him in the cabin for the discussions. Shivani narrowed her eyes but kept mum for the time. Shivani went to the washroom where Mythili was already washing her face. Shivani wickedly smiled and asked

“So Mythili, how are you after getting so much praise?” Mythili looked at her , as she knew Shivani was not her fan but here Mythili was working for a company so she had no care about anyone except her work and employer.

“I am fine SHivani. Thanks for the appreciation, excuse me.”

“Attitude Huh?”

“WHat are you talking about? Shivani, please be clear.”Mythili chided yet politely

“What do you do to get Junior Aggrawal's attention? You are mere an accountant not the CA and not practiced even though your presence in every meeting for the finance also you are putting your nose in HR and administrative work …Seriously who are you Ms. Mythili”

“WHat? I am working as an employee and not in favor of cutting off the employees who are working in this company since their earlier days.Tha’s it and my words easily conveyed the same Shivani.”Mythili replied 

“Are you operating an union here? Ms. Mythili the facts I presented only shows that you are an attention seeker of Aggrawals that’s it.”Shivani venomed