Chapter 16-Secrets

Hello Cherries,

Hope you are enjoying the updates. Please share the feedback. I noticed many of you are reading but not following. 

If you enjoy the story I hope I deserve a follow or comment about the story. Trust me it only encourages me.

How the character is growing...the speed of updates and story..everything. You can point and let me know.

Every one of you is precious and given their precious time , I am always grateful.

Share me your birthdays I will dedicate and mention their names in my story.

Also I need covers for this story.  Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance!

With Love
Raina

#################

Chapter is unedited.

In the solitude of his dimly lit chamber, Mrityunjay's restlessness echoed through the silent air, a palpable force that seemed to hang like a heavy shroud around him. His usually composed demeanor now gave way to an undercurrent of agitation, manifesting in the restless movements of his hands and the furrowed lines etched on his forehead.

As he reclined in his chair, his head supported by the chair back, a sense of weariness and frustration settled over him like a dark cloud. The room, adorned with memories that once brought solace, now felt suffocating as the walls seemingly closed in on him. Each corner, each piece of furniture, held a silent witness to the unraveling mystery of Mythili's constant distance.

The paperweight, normally a silent companion, became an unwitting instrument of his turmoil, its screeching against the mahogany table a harsh reminder of the discord within. The weight of the past years, the shared moments, now seemed overshadowed by the enigma of Mythili's behavior.

The glow of the table lamp flickered, casting dancing shadows that mirrored Mrityunjay's inner turbulence. His face, a canvas of emotions, struggled with the unfamiliarity of the woman who once held his heart or better say a flickered of kindness. 

The warmth that used to radiate between them had now been replaced by an elusive chill, leaving him grappling with the unsettling feeling of being a stranger in his own relationship.

**What is she doing here? What happened to that chirpy girl??Was that heartbreak too much agonizing for her?? Does she know about her??? Goddd!**

The constant mystery surrounding Mythili's actions fueled his restlessness, each unanswered question intensifying the ache within. In the silence of the room, broken only by the occasional sound of his frustrated sighs, Mrityunjay's thoughts churned like a tempest.

His attempts to decipher her distant demeanor became a relentless pursuit, a journey through a labyrinth of emotions that seemed to have no clear resolution. The restlessness within him became a relentless drumbeat, a dissonant rhythm that mirrored the disquiet in his heart, compelling him to seek answers and confront the unsettling truth lurking in the shadows of their shared past.

Mrityunjay sat with a heavy burden on his shoulders, his head resting against the chair back. The soft glow of the table lamp revealed a room adorned with memories and the weight of past years, each wall telling a story of happiness and now, perhaps, betrayal.

The screeching sound of the paperweight echoed in the room as it slid across the dark mahogany table, mirroring the turmoil within Mrityunjay. His face bore the struggle of wrestling with thoughts, the inner conflict palpable in the lines etched on his forehead.