Chapter 7- Saved

Mrityunjay was tired with the back to back meetings. He knew some politicians in his party were not supporting the party. They were moles in the party.  

Nowadays he was working continuously for his business which was a pioneer in handicraft and handloom projects. It was his habit to make himself busy. 

Karam was also with him and knows how he killed two men last night brutally. He was like a lion hunting his prey silently and calmly having his feast.

He was providing  work to the villages. His handloom chain was very famous and got many awards. 

Entrepreneurship was his dream and he made it successful but some personal issues made him more centralized and focused

He was also working to connect every city and village digitally. 

Time is the biggest and best teacher.

There were many challenges they were facing due to the poor work of MLAs. Karam understood that Mrityunjay needed rest. 

Mrityunjay asked Karam to cancel all his meetings till 8:00 pm. Because he could only attend Charity events. He also asked karam to drive back to his office as he was tired and wanted to rest.

Karam understood enough and drove back to his Party office. Mrityunjay entered the lift with Karam and pressed the fourth floor button instead of the 7th. 

When the door opened Mrityunjay and Karam came outside but soon they realized it was the wrong floor.  

Mrityunjay was having a bad pain in head so he sat on the couch and asked Karam for Water. 

Karam ran for water when he heard some muffled sound. He ignored it but he heard the cries. He ran into the direction and heard the voice of a girl behind the door. 

He instantly opened the door and saw the girl was trying to get out of the Mr. Solanki's clutch.  

She was bruised and half conscious. Her eyes were drooping but still she fought.

Karam went to the person and punched him hard. The girl was cowered back trying to hide in a corner. Karam kicked him  

“Leave me, what are you doing? Don’t forget I am the old MLA of the party.” But karam didn’t listen, his eyes went to the girl who was sticking to the wall hiding her body. He punched him again when they heard a deep threatening voice

“What is happening here?” Karam saw and hurriedly took out his coat and covered the girl who grabbed it instantly.

“Your highness! He was..”Karam tried but Mrityunjay glared him

“Enough, Mr. Solanki you may go!”Mrityunjay said while pinning Karam with rage who was glaring at Mr. Solanki.

“Your…” Mr. Solanki tried to say but Mritunjay raised his finger gesturing to go

“I said Mr. Solanki go”

Mr. Solanki corrected his collar and went away smiling at Karam. Mrityunjay took slow steps to the crying girl who stuck to the wall more.

She was sobbing Mrityunjay inspected the area and understood everything. He calmly went to her 

“Hey Baccha!Don’t cry.” He forwarded his hand to the girl. She cowered back but Mrityunjay smiled at her

“Hey, no need to be scared. You are safe.” The girl took his hand horrifically and then looked at him. Mrityunjay saw her eyes and remembered someone. A sudden protectiveness passed through his veins. 

The girl’s cheeks were red and her neck had biting marks. Her lips corner was busted and her sobbing and shivering was not near to stop.

Mrityunjay took her to Couch and made her sit there. Then he took the water bottle from the table and forwarded it to her.

“Calm down Baccha! What is your name and What happened? Why are you here?”

“M..My n..anme is Aditi S.Sir..” Aditi stuttered. Here Karam was looking at a girl gritting his teeth. He so wanted to kill that SOlanki for molesting a girl younger to his own daughter.

“Hey bacha if you are not comfortable then it’s okay.” She cried more 

“I came here to meet you..I am here to get help for my orphanage.” Mrityunjay frowned, then looked at Karam who was also not aware about this

“I don’t know Aditi. Be clear and no need to be scared.”Mrityunjay kept his hand on her shoulder which she jerked back. Mrityunjay took his hand back

“Calm down Baccha, I am not  harm.”

Aditi cursed herself for utter foolishness. She told him everything and Mrityunjay gripped the sofa arm set. He was calm but karam could see the plethora of emotions. He knew Mrityunjay would not let this issue go.

“I wanted to help my Di and orphanage Sir. I am a bright student in ABS COllege. A scholarship student. Numbers of arrivals are increasing but the resources are limited. ..” Aditi said in one go making Mrityunjay close his eyes.

“you came here for help and I promise you to help you and all the orphanages like yours.”he assured and the first time he saw a beautiful smile on her face.

“Karam, get her treated and be ready for my next order. Also Aditi, it's not safe to go everywhere to seek help. You should come with someone dear.”

“I..I..Ia..am sorry Sir.” she bowed her head.

“It’s okay. Did you have lunch?”

“N..No.”

“Karam called the Doctor to give her first aid. Then arrange lunch for her. Drop her to the orphanage and take the proper details.” Mrityunjay ordered

“Your Highness!”

“S..SIr I made a presentation for the work and system related to our Orphanage.”Aditi said calming her nerves as it was not regular to see the Home Minister who was this much popular.

“Karam saw the presentation and gave me reports till morning of all the orphanages like Little Smile Orphanage.” Mrityunjay said assuring her

“T..thank you Sir!” Aditi thanked Karam for saving her.  

“It’s okay come with me.”

“N..No sir I am okay.”

“Aditi , Karam call the doctor here itself. I can understand you are scared.” Mrityunjay ordered clothes for Aditi and  KAram got all the work done.

Here Mrityunjay was sitting back in the car and reminiscing someone

“Scars are worse than wounds…”

“Take me to Mr. SOlanki House!”

1034 words

Hey cherries

I am back with an update...i dont know why you peoples are not supporting this story.

Trust me this is very intriguing.

With love

Raina