Chapter 10-Daddy

Hey Cupcakes,

How are you all?? Well be healthy because health is wealth. Many of us keep it secondary which is not right.

I experience of the near incident recently which made me surprised and sad as well.

I will discuss it later because ita quite late

Goid night and sleep tight

With Love

Raina

!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!¡

Karam was going to the office when he spotted Aditi on the bus stand. She was walking slowly, covering herself with the shawl. His grip tightened on the steering ..he was about to get out of the car but saw her getting into an auto. 

He restrained himself and followed her. His way was long gone. He chased the auto and it stopped in front of Gaikwad’s University. He got out of the car and started to go to her. 

Aditi went inside with a bag. Karam was looking at her when he found her going to the boys section. 

Aditi was peeking inside the volleyball court. Karam’s fist clenched and body stiffened when he found her looking at the playing half naked boys. 

Her eyes shined so she waved at a certain boy. The boy was playing ignoring her but she was trying hard to get noticed. After sometime that boy looked at her boringly and paused his game and came out. He wiped off his sweat and looked at Aditi in disgust. 

He gestured at the other players who laughed, giving the boy teasing which in return that boy smirked. Karam now furious to the core at the signals he was watching. But he waited for the real conversation. The boy came out from the court and reached to Aditi

“H..Hi Varun.”Aditi smiled looking at the boy named Varun

“Why are you here you beggar?”he smirked when he found Aditi bowing her head down in embarrassment. Karam was looking at both while hearing their conversation. He so wanted to break the teeth of that brat but he somehow controlled

“I..I.am h..here to return this. I have completed your notes and the whole six months' assignments.” she smiled softly forwarding a bag to him

“Huh! You completed it..wow! Let me check.” The boy started to look at Aditi who was looking like a small child who wanted to please his teacher.

Karam was surprisingly watching it ‘why she did the hell of the six month assignments!’ look. The boy with one eye on Aditi and with one eye on her work. It was clear that he was teasing her in a negative manner but impressed too.

When he checked his laptop a shriek left out from his mouth

“What the bloody hell??”

“What happened?” she looked at Varun

“ What is it begger? You broke my laptop and came here to return. How dare you? You know this laptop costs 1.5 lakh.”

“1.5 lakhs?” her eyes popped out like saucers

“ Yes, now who will bear the cost? You broke it you careless brat.”

“I..Am sorry Varun please It was my mistake. P..Please just give me sometime I will pay you every single penny. “ she pleaded.

“You low life, how you will pay. BY begging? Or by that low-scale job??”

“V..Varun please do not shout…you are insulting me. I ..I am saying na I will pay in instalments. But please don’t shout …please.”she gave her puppy eyes.