Chapter 14- Meeting

Hey Cherries,

Update is here and inbox is available to hear the gaaliyan…well I deserve it but what to do? I was busy to finishing up my story Cap*** Ob****** on another platform. It was completed you can go and read there.

So fill my inbox with your complaints. I am here to hear and read them.

Love you all Babies.

With Love Raina

*************************************************************************************************

“No.” she whispered. Her eyes and hands become numb. Mrityunjay looked at the lady with amazement but soon covered his cold gaze. Mythili and Mrityunjay trans broken when they heard an anxious Vidyut’s voice.

“Mythili! Oh Dear! Please be careful!” He took her to him and his hand clutched her shoulder worriedly. Mythili  was in a pell mell situation. She gazed at Mrityunjay with confused emotions and so was with Mrityunjay. He was looking at the hand of Vidyut which was resting. Mythili shivered in his gaze and slowly removed Vidyut’s hand who was continuously blabbering something but She was busy filling her eyes with his image.

She left the office unable to bear his presence and dark aura. Vidyut excused but Mythili sent him back on the pretext that she would be back after using loo. Halfheartidily Vidyut came back and greeted the members of the elite society. 

When Mrityunjay entered the crowded room, his eyes unconsciously sought out Mythili. A mixture of emotions flickered across his face—curiosity, nostalgia, and perhaps a hint of hesitation. For a brief moment, he couldn't help but steal glances, peeking at her from a distance.

Yet, when their eyes finally met, an instinctive reflex kicked in. He looked away, avoiding a prolonged gaze as if caught in the currents of conflicting feelings. The years seemed to compress into that instant, memories flooding back.

However, an undeniable force tugged at him, drawing him closer. Despite the attempts to play it cool, the magnetic pull of their shared history manifested. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, he found himself inching towards Mythili, the invisible threads of time and emotion weaving a delicate dance between them.

Mrityunjay looked around and started to roll the pen in his hand while listening to the points of the project. He was shrewd and twisted but a Good leader who suggested the need of the Hydro plant for the state.

 In a hasty turn of events, Mythili found herself summoned to a meeting with Mrityunjay, the Home Minister, to discuss a potential business deal for a hydro project. As she entered the room, the air crackled with anticipation, the gravity of the proposal evident in the stern expression on Mrityunjay's face.

In the bustling Corporate office, the atmosphere shifted as Mrityunjay, the Home Minister, entered the room. His stern countenance, etched with authority, commanded attention. He was looking so mature but the aura around him was dangerous, lethal and dark. Soon the light turned on and everyone started to look into their eyes to present the figures in verbal form.

Vidyut and Mythili took their seats. Vidyut introduced her as his project commercial head. Mythili’s head snapped at Vidyut who nodded assuring her. Mrityunjay who was noticing the exchange of expressions gritted and started clenching, unclenching the pen which was suffocating in his dire grip.

Mythili took a deep breath and encouraged herself to present the work for which she was working day and night for the progress of the people. Vidyut seems happy when she figures out the project and the aspects. It was impressive as the dark gaze was fixed on her. She was conscious yet she presented Agnihotri's work and dedication towards the project.