Chapter 21 Anger-II

Unedited!

If you find any loop or you have any query related to chapter length, track or speed of the story please dm me. I will try to do the needful.

With Love
Raina

Mrityunjay's anger towards Mythili intensified with each passing moment, evolving into a tempest of emotions that surged within him. Initially a flicker, his resentment gradually grew into an inferno, fueled by a sense of betrayal and disillusionment. The roots of his ire intertwined with feelings of hurt and disappointment, stemming from perceived injustices and unmet expectations.

Her ignorance and trying to escape from him made him madder. Her being in India in the same state moreover in the air he was breathing intensified the whelve of curiosity. 

He wanted to know because this time he could not let the i justice in which he was the shareholder too. He was played and the guilt was still in him. Mythili’s silence and bare face with no emotion distressing him

“You are the same Mythili?? Who can not stand without blushing and talking if in the same air I was breathing? Who cannot see in the eyes and is always submissive, behaving like a stranger? The past incident where you were in my arms seeking war.th still lingering in my mind. Why I am feeling empty from that time and reliving the same moment again and again. Arghhh!”

Mrityunjay clutched his hairs in frustration. He dialed the number and Shlok received it in two rings.

“Your Highness!”he breathed

“Track her down and keep on radar. Don't miss anything or you will regret it.” Mrityunjay hung up on him .

“Wait and watch …Mythili.”he determined. After sometime he received a call from SHlok and get the information about Mythili. Even Shlok was a little shocked as he never saw Mrityunjay this much desperate.

“SHe is in Agnihoti’s office attending the meeting. “

“At this time?”

“Your Highness! Ms. Mythili never leaves her office before 9 pm as she works late. Reason unknown.”

“Then who bloody knows the reason? Shlok I gave you this task unless it is kept hidden from even Karam. MInd my words if anything leaves this room then it would be only destruction.”

“I will keep it in mind, Your Highness, your words are my command. I would request you for more information if you desire to hear me?”

“Start!”

“Dilawar  !”

“Cease every information and whereabouts I reach to him. He will only get to know what I want to share, not more or less.”

“Your wish, my command.”he tipped

“Arrange a meeting with Her!”

“She would not agree!”

“I am THE KING! Crown or without Crown, willingly I gave HER time, let's try unwillingly because this time my will is most prior and above all.”Mrityunjay hang up

“Be ready Ms. Mythili! The King is here to pay a visit to you.”

As time wore on, Mrityunjay's anger morphed into a formidable force, consuming his thoughts and actions with its fervor. Each interaction with Mythili seemed to stoke the flames, dredging up past grievances and exacerbating his sense of indignation. What once may have been fleeting frustrations now coalesced into a relentless torrent of resentment, coloring his perception of their relationship and casting shadows over their interactions.