Chapter 29- Goodbye

A big big thank you itx.lisha.official!

Ajinkya was waiting for Dilawar, he entered looking at his Master, his King former for the world but not for him. Ajinkya would always be a King for DIlawar.

“Greetings Your Highness!”he bowed to his master

“Dilawar?”he said while sitting on the chair and glanced at his loyal buddy

“Your Highness, the upcoming poll reports are saying Your Highness Mrityunjay Gaikwad, the King, would be a difficult candidate for Sankalp Goud. It would be possible that he would clean sweep him.”

“Never underestimate your foe DIlawar. Rajniti me kuch bhi ho sakta hai.(Anything can happen in Politics.)”

“I knew it from the start, Mrityunjay was born to be King. The Ruler. He would rule the state too. The real King and His Queen as Kavya Mrityunjay Gaikwad. Dilawar I will take a rest after him taking oath as Chief Minister and then his Coronation as King and Kavya as his Queen.”

“Saheb!...b..but”Dilawar looked at his suspicious eyes as he wanted to convey more. Ajinkya Gaikwad understood it and eyed his as he gave his permission to say but Dilawar was 

“Say Dilawar,”

“Shaheb Rani Ji is not accepted by the public yet after five long years. People worship Saheb but about Kavya? There is a huge gap. Her public image is also not good. She is not popular among people, even though she never attended gatherings and hearing of local people.. Sorry to say that but the realm's would be Queen is not even interested to interact with villagers and the ancestral village or we can say the place of Gaikwads which Gaikwad’s arose. Media is making things.''

“Media is always like this Dilawar. It’s your duty to handle all this. Mrityunjay is busy campaigning for polls. I can’t ask him to give time and take Kavya with him. She is not the trophy to take wherever we want. Make people understand that she is working for the welfare of people and launch some schemes in the name of Kavya.”Ajinkya Gaikwad ordered. Dilawar was astonished and he could see the toil of the ancestors to make this image and regime.

Dilawar did not feel it was right as he knew Kavya was not interested in the people but in rule. The public wanted her to take interest but she was far from it.

“Your Highness!”Dilawar heaved a sigh but still continued with his upcoming updates.

“About  Mrityunjay I need to know what he is doing these days.”

“Your Highness, Saheb  is working on the solar project and Hydraulic project to provide jobs and earning for the public.He selected Agnihotri groups for the project as they won the bidding of those big tenders. People are also looking forward for some more job opportunities but some leaders are not favoring it as they wanted it for their companies. Also he is planning to keep some orphanages under the state government so that he could use the future gain in the name of scholarships.”Dilawar completed

“Orphanages? But there is no point in it as to why we invest our time there? There is no reason to do that.” Senior Gaikwad uttered making Dilawar also made a point to note.

“But he instructed Karam to do the final touch for the same and list up the good orphanages to provide government support to gain publicity and hit people’s emotional edge.”

“Perfect idea!I am proud of him. Dilawar do as I say. I want every piece of information.”

“And make people agree and accept Kavya as their Queen. Only she deserves this title. I promised her.”and DIlawar nodded to get it in mind.

Here Myhtili was preparing to go to Mrityunjay’s office to brief about the details. She was mentally calming herself as she was going to meet him after two weeks. Vidyut’s last moment order took her by surprise.