Chapter 5- Talks

PLease VOTE and FOLLOW Yaar! It’s motivate me.

I need it a lot to give you regular updates. It won't take time!

***********************

The day started as usual for Mythili for daily chores from home to orphanage to office. She was working hard to meet the ends for the orphanage. This was the reason when she joined this orphanage she highly condemned the donation. But still the old patrons of the orphanage always welcomed their help in many other ways. 

They were providing education, free skill classes for the kids even computer working. Many have interest in labs and efforts of the communal help they marked to retrieve it but there were many things they were lacking. Even Mythili was working hard to attain the target for the basics and the workshops but it was working on a very slow level.

Sister Vinita and Aditi were the best support Mythili sought but the patrons of the ex orphanage students were grateful to give them every kind of support.

Mythili was also active on an online accounts channel. She wanted to help the others with her knowledge. Many institutes offered her to join their groups and earn millions but here she was selfless. She yawned and shut down her laptop when she heard a whistle at the door. 

“I am sorry Sir!” she stood abruptly. 

“Hey Hey chill ! I am not a Mogambo Ms. Mythili but I am very strict to my office culture and you are here harming it.” she heard and nodded. She started to keep her things and files in the bag which was keenly observed by the one pair of eyes.

“My apologies Sir but there are some pendencies and I forgot to track the time.''The man in front of her looked at her and heard her words. She was nothing to attract but something bewitching in her. Her fidgeting hands? Or her downcast eyes? Her humble words or something hidden?

“Alright I take your words seriously but I will not appreciate such behavior. I'm very strict when it comes to my employee’s health.” Mythili first looked at him, surprising him. His eyes struck on her face and understood she was feeling embarrassed.

Intriguing! 

Enthralled Eyes!

“Noted Sir!” She said breaking the connection or dismissing the argument which was taking place sneakily.

“Good Night Sir! I will take my leave.”

“It’s late Ms. I can send my driver to drop..”

“I am thankful for your generosity but it’s absolutely fine. My bus would at stop in 25 minutes. ”

“I am offering because of Dad! He first time in my life threatened me Ms. Mythili and that's for you.”he tried to daunt

“I am sorry for the same but I ma fine.” Mythili passed him and scooted herself making him raise his brows.

Am I untouchable?

God this Girl!

She literally ran from there making him chuckled “You are interesting Ms. Mythili enough to gain my attention and it’s not possible if I want to solve mystery I can’t do that.”