Chapter 27 Promise and Ruin

Kavya was sitting on the couch in a private lounge at Royal club specially booked by her. This club was akin to Gaikwads sprawling for ELITES of the society. The speciality of this club was magnificent art, custom dressed staff in traditional Maharashtrian adn Rajasthani mixture. The Policy itself was set by the Formar Gaikwad’s who wanted to rule in every field and status for their upcoming generations.

Kavya was reading the magazine waiting for someone. Her attire shows the regal craftsmanship of course she was the wife of the honorable Home Minister and the crowned Prince aka Mrityunjay Gaikwad. She was walking beauty with alluring features that could capture the hottest and the heir of Gaikwad’s Prince Mrityunjay. A perfect mixture of beauty and Royalty. But this beauty was shrewd and deadly. She had to play dirty to get her crown and she did many things beyond humanity. 

Someone sat in front of her and the person tapped the table to get her attention. This club had the strict policy to not reveal the internal guest details with their work. That's was the reason many leaders, political and royals, chose this heritage yard for their personal  as well as private secrets. You can say the staff here was deaf and dumb , they were only allowed to fulfill the guest demands, not peek at the guest's private work.

Even the Gaikwads being the owner couldn't breach the policies and they never tried as they have many ways to get the truth out. Kavya enjoyed the power and luxury in her hands but till Mrityunjay did not take up the crown, it was limited. She was even heiress of the business tycoon and biggest construction Company from her parents side.  

But still it was the Heritage of Gaikwad’s ancestors so Mrityunjay was the only one who had access to get any information which he never considered as his ancestors' insult. 'The royal properties claim was not supposed to be inherited to Mrityunjay till he took up the throne officially. 

Mrityunjay knew it well so he always thrived to make his own name and identity. 

Mythili ran to the room allotted to her for work and closed the door. She closed her eyes and a line of tears started to flow . Her lips trembled and she tried to smile but nothing worked. She fisted her hands tightly to control her emotions which Mrityunjay successfully hurted but she wanted herself to not take his words to heart. He was always like this to her or said more bad things but she always ignored.

How foolish I was? Everyone was right I am a fool.

Mythili took deep breaths and again smiled but it was not reaching her face. She went to her bag and took out her water bottle and gulped down the whole bottle in one go.

He was right, Mythili. You should not forget your boundaries. He took you here for work then finished it. There is no other way. Also Vidyut also needs you as the project is going on and there is much work to be done and many expenses to be cleared according to the finance budget.

You are right I should know I am no one but I have many responsibilities for the orphanages and Company.

I will finish it in one go! I promise I will finish it in two days.

Mythili promised herself and more tears flowed from her eyes. She was trying to smile but it was painful as her life.

Mrityunjay was furiously typing on laptop. He already finished some work to reduced his anger but it was not on the ease, he wanted to ruin everything b8ut it was not his style. In these years he established this habit to attack and calm your anger in another way. He was in his thoughts  when a call disturbed him. He picked up the call and got the display showing private number. 

“Well well well how is Your Highness?” a playful voice greeted Mrityunjay,  slyly smiled as his mood turned 360 degrees instead.

“So you got the news it seems, Goud!”Mrityunjay replied