Chapter 9

Hello Penguins and Ostriches,

He he. Love these names

Forget it.

So here I am to update the story. I know I know I am late

But the reason are you guys!

No one DM or msg me about update...Hell there are no followers increase in past six months.

It means no one appreciate if you are writing stories which are emotional and full of twists.

Only 18+ content and your followers will increase in one month also on insta.

Whether they update in months or after lits if begging.

It broke my heart AND I AM TELLING YOU ALL I STOPPED TO OPEN WATTPAD. EVERYTIME SAME SITUATION YOU WILL GET.

I WAS SCARED TO EVEN OPEN IT. I FOUND ITS MY MISTAKE BUT FOR SOME FOLLOWERS I CANT CHNAGE THE TRACK TO PLEASE THEM.

I WILL WRITE THINGS ACCORDING TO MY CHARACTER's growth.

THINK ON YOUR OWN IF NOBODY CARES YOU WHY YOU ASK HIS OR HER WELL BEING.

ON THIS PLATFORM where we don't know each other but still know by our thoughts unite with sentiments.

I got only two or three msgs regarding update.

Thanks to itx.lisha.official
Darling this update is dedicated to you Love!

Be happy and healthy

With love

Raina

†*********†***************†************†********

Mrityunjay was in a meeting with the admin and security department coming under the Ministry. He found many loopholes and He was the most influenced and idolised youth Icon. He never allow anyone to tarnish or blot his image or his surname in society

Gaikwad are the rulers and they remain till their name in the air of this state.

He was famous for his ruthless, strict and dominating decision. His party was in the picture since his great grandfather fought for freedom. He was the ancestor and the Great King. 

Even people in this state called him the exact replica of his great grandad Maharaja Arjun Singh Gaikwad. This party progressed and flourished under Mrityunjay and  his influence. 

Mrityunjay studied for engineering and hydrochemical science. He was best in his stream. When he joined the party he was novice, naive and innocent but now he was like a leader who was ready to lead his state. 

Mera Khandan meri izzat sabse upar hai koi isko nazar utha ke bhi dekhe mujhe gawara nahi!

Mrityunjay was signing the proposals after reading. Meeting subordinates loves his work tectics and morals. He is the most respected leader and politician among his people and even assemblies

But He is not perfect…he has some flaws and his datk side which only he knows.

The meeting was completed ans he adjourned the assembly. Other leaders left. He was not asked for the suspension of the leader. Karam announced the new schemes in the morning meeting and everyone impressed . The matter was long gone.