Chapter 32-Past II

Above video only for refence purpose.

Author’s Pov

Myhtili lived in hell but she was unaware about the upcoming place akin to hell. Sahil took Mythili home and then to the back side of his mansion. Myhtili was happy inside, feeling her father beside her. An eleven year old kid astonishing over everything. Sahil threw her in the room which was small for an individual but Sahil who was a disgusting and sham person care? Nah!

Myhtili saw the little room which was very small but she smiled gratefully at her father Sahil gritted his teeth

“Live , die or survive but never come in front of me, I will kill you.” Mytili flinched at his raised tone but agitatedly scooted to him. She held Sahil’s hand in fright but that heartless had no remorse for his deed

“I..I am s..sorry Papa. P..Ple…please forgive me if I offend you.” Sahil looked at her with furious eyes

“Huh! You and your mother are just blood sucking monsters. Here I am set with my family but she left you to trouble me. You should also die with your mother.”Sahil gritted his teeth. 

“P..P..Papa..I will do anything but please don’t bad mouth mumma. She was recalling you..”and a slap landed on the face. Hence it was not new. In orphanage she got many times as punishment but from her father it was first time. The little kid cried but still her heart thought about herself being wrong as her father couldn't be wrong. She rubbed her red cheek but hold her ear for sorry, her eyes were red and continuously crying

“S..Sorry Papa.” she whispered, unable to hold her hiccup.

“Little mouth but tongue is so sharp. Don;t come in front of me.” Sahil shook her by her shoulder, making Mythili scared to death. He went but Myhtili wiped her tears

“Papa I will love you and win your heart. Mumma told me that if we love someone with pure dedication they will love you back. I dont know why you are angry but I will do anything to pacify your anger.”

Little did she know, her father never considered them a human let alone any relationship which tied them.

Myhtili looked around and smiled seeing her small room like a store room. There was nothing called space, a broken chair, iron rods and some cement sacks. There was a slab there which was having some plastic things which she removed and sat on the slab

“ In the orphanage there was nothing and everyone slept beside each other. My papa is very kind to give me this much space.” Orphanage life made her mature and happy a little.

Here Sahil reached to his floor in the mansion and saw his wife Ritu was leisurely sitting on the huge couch. That lady was full of herself. She was a single child of her parents and a brat. She got everything on the snap of her finger.  With Sahil she was attracted and asked her father to marry, only him. Her father was classy and rich with so much authority in the state. He proposed Sahil’s father for the marriage proposal and he accepted in a blink.

She already knew about the rumors of him being a playboy but she wanted him big for anything. They married and after one year she delivered her daughter Kavya. Sahil was a greedy and power hungry man and Ritu gave him both money and power through her father’s Political approach.

Much to their knowledge they resonated for the destruction of two lives being indulged in their own profits. Ritu was filing her nails when she found the presence of her husband…A cheater preferably!

“So your sin is in my house Sahil? How are you feeling now?”she said without glancing at him. Sahil was literally shaking in fear of losing his luxuries.