Chapter Six: Newbie Night

When I say, I sprinted to the Honeycomb cabin the next morning. I dropped to my knees beside Kourtnee's bed, dragging Gina with me due to my grip on her wrist. We both shared an excited look, counting down so that we could start singing. 

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" We sang together. 

"Free the werewolves its not their fault. Blame it on the moon." She said, still half asleep, causing Gina and I to erupt in a fit of giggles. 

"Good morning, Elsa!" Gina said excitedly.

Kourtnee ripped her sleep mask off, sitting up and looking over at us as we grinned excitedly. 

We all burst into excited screams, dragging her out of bed and running back to the bulliten board to check out the cast list. 

"Wait, megan, what did you get?" KOurtnee asked as we ran.

"No idea, I didn't look," I said, "I was just so excited about you that I ran straight back to tell you."

"Wait, you didn't see your name yet?" Gina asked, as we slowed to a walk.

"No..." I said, furrowing y eyebrows. "Why?"

She grinned at me.

"No reason." She said, nodding toward the board. My eyes widened, and I ran over, skimming through the list...

Though I didn't have to skim very far. 

I cupped my hands over my mouth as Gina bounced up and down excitedly around me. 

"Wait! Megan, you're Anna?!" Kourtnee exclaimed. 

"Yes she is!" 

 "Then that makes us sisters?!" I whirled around, exchanging looks with Gina and Kourtnee again before we all burst into excited screams again. 

"Wow, I didn't know your voices could even reach that register." Ricky said drowsily. My celebration stopped. 

"Oh wait..." I turned to look at him, "This is like...going on Disney+, and its the Broadway version...Ricky, they might make us kiss."

He scrunched his nose up in disgust, as did I. 

"We'll work on that." He said. I nodded in agreement. 

"Plug your ears, I'm about to join them." Carlos said, moving to the board so he could read what part he got. "I can't believe I'm playing..."

"Olaf," Ricky read, "Congrats, bro. And I'm Kristoff, that's-"

"A person," Carlos said dejectedly, "Congratulations on being an actual species, Ricky. What? First Lumiere and now Olaf? Am I destined to play an inanimate object for eternity?"

"You seem to be forgetting that those inanimate objects are show stealers if played correctly." I pointed out. 

"Make way for Belle," Ashlyn said excitedly, gently pushing through the crowd, "Make way for..."

She ran her finger down the list, looking for her name. 

"The ensemble?" She asked. "I mean, hey, the ensemble. Gina and I both."

Gina nodded excitedly. 

"You can't do a show without the ensemble," Ashlyn said, unconvincingly, "There are no small parts, only small actors, right? Don't count your lines, make the lines count." 

"Its just one show, Ash," I said gently, "Its not reflective on your talent."

"It is reflective on yours though!" She said, seemingly genuinely excited for me. "Megan! Its your first non-evil lead!"