4. Speared

His throat was dry. He was dry heaving as he stumbled across Hotlands. The entire council had tried to ambush him but he had fled at the immediate sign of them, causing them to chase him through universes. He was planning to just hide in his void for a while but he was forced out seconds after and is now the target for a witch hunt.

Bones followed him, being poorly aimed but cornering him to where they wanted him exactly.

He dodged the attack, picking himself up off the floor, running to the side before pulling at his strings and throwing it back at Ink, his main attacker. He spun around using his brush as a shield while simultaneously firing back black paint that bubbled like acid upon contact. Ink settled on the ground for half-a second before pouncing on Error, using his brush as a bat and slamming it into the destroyer. Repeatedly.

Blasters surrounded the gods and just as they fired, Ink jumped off leaving Error for dead. He wasn't in the center of the blast due to the force of the jump but he was still grazed. His clothes were burned showing his scratched bones but the attacks didn't stop, they followed closely after intent on hitting their target. Each and every one of those bones were broken for a good caus; he was a genocider, the destroyer of worlds who killed thousands a day. He was a mistake in the multiverse.

Ink decided to go back in for another hit, hitting him with his brush and sending him crashing into the lab. Blue bones sprouted from the broken metal of the lab walls but it didn't stop error from picking himself up and continuing on his path. Ink continued to attack, flinging himself onto the destroyer, hellbent on finishing him off for good.

Grabbing the soulless creature by his scarf, Error broke his neck by tightening it and pulling. A loud crack sounded around the universe, Error throwing down the limp body of the creator to the floor of Hotlands. He took a breath and looked around at his adversaries who paused at the sight of their god.  Ink rebroke his neck to the proper angle, his sockets being filled with red eyelights. He jumped up to gain a kick to the rib cage not knowing how weak Error's rib cage was.

His ribs collapsed in on themselves upon impact. It didn't seem to phase Error as he grabbed Ink's now stuck leg and threw him to the other side of Hotlands and into the lava below. Bones took the opportunity to pass through the destroyer, impaling his rib cage and further cracking his bones.

The hole in his chest showed his weak beating soul, a memoir to the monster he was before. It looked pitiful as it was shown to the world. He was missing a few ribs with others hanging on for their life. His shirt and coat were ripped and only helped to further pin him to the ground as they were caught in the attacks. He coughed out magic and blood as he tried to pick himself up, but an arrow aimed at the back of his skull and through his socket was the final push to the ground they were looking for. Error was trapped.

His soul was caught in the bones, being split open and duller than it was before. His soul nearly stopped beating or at least slowed. To aim for such a small target was impressive, to hit it dead center is something to be awarded. Whoever shot that bone would be remembered for generations.

Error wasn't properly ambushed as they had hoped, but now they could deal out the karma the destroyer deserved years ago.

They would push bones into his own, opening wounds and cracks that were previously present. They widened and split his bones, completely ruining any healing they attained before. Orange bones were forced through their enemy, making him lose health against his will. He couldn't move away, he was stuck. By one measly arrow shot through his socket.