11. Bullet Wounds

**I had the SAT today
**I WANT to be in Error's place

MafiaTale was an old 60s era universe where monsters were free but there were still limitations that were possibly worse than being trapped underground. They were still segregated from Humans by a border that surrounded their town, a town that could hold just about the entire monster race. They couldn't expand or even think about entering where they bordered the Humans. Humans could enter their town but monsters would be prohibited from entering the Human towns to get arguably better products.

The monsters had developed gangs and cliques that would constantly fight over the limited territory, often resulting in turf wars and dusting innocent monsters. These developed into full on Mafias and gangs, the entire monster race splitting itself against each other due to high tensions and the overall supply and demand of their bordered off town.

A turf war was actually happening as Error stepped through his portal to destroy this next universe. In seconds he was pelted by bullets, no one batting an eye at the new appearance as they were too busy trying to survive and win this territory and what it has to provide.

Holes ripped through his clothing as bullets crossed his ribcage. Blood and dust exited his body as the force from the bullets had him stumbling to the ground. The sudden drop of HP had him taking deep breaths to try and not completely glitch out. He was blindsided by glitches and began choking on his own magic. He pulled himself up and crouched down to avoid the bullets. Blood fell from his wounds but he paid no mind to them and summoned his blasters. They appeared above the battle and shot at all fighting sides. The gangs saw the blasters that killed their allies and began to shoot at the weird prehistoric beast that flew in the sky.

The blasters took incense damage from the sudden encore of bullets, being desummoned and replaced by Error's strings that grabbed every soul in the vicinity. Pulling the souls out of the monsters' chest they were dusted as soon as their souls were pulled out and crushed by the blue threads that had killed millions before. A human that had avoided the mass genocide softly approached Error as he was recovering. His ribs pressed into each other causing friction and more agitation between his chest. It hurt to breathe and his soul felt restricted. His throat was dry and he let out a cough before he was shot out by a revolver straight to the spine. He stumbled forward and threw his hand at the head of the Human that hit him, the limp body crashing into a wall and breaking his own spine and ribs. The human fell limp to the ground with a pool of blood beginning to form. Error didn't bother looking for any survivors. Just holding his head and reaching into his socket to try and get the bullet out. He scratched the inside of his skull which only irritated it but he eventually found the bullet and threw it to the ground. He looked at it with a temper and continued, stretching himself out before continuing on.

**Hardest one so far