28. Torture

**A classic 👌

Fate looked on at the multiverse, in its disheveled state. It looked like a child had done all this work, like it was their magnum opus. Compared to other deities, her own multiverse was just ghastly. She, Fate, the deity of providence and fortune, and this was her best work?! It was despicable and utterly worthless! A poor image of her deity status and power! Her multiverse was perfect just as the rest! Universes thrived with their own complex stories, one never being the exact same as the last. The characters that once filled books roamed the land, monsters and mythical beasts along with humans and creatures or reality. Protectors that were given great abilities similar to gods helped defend and keep her multiverse stable.

There was just one monster.

One thing that ruined everything just by its presence alone.

It was a constant reminder of her failure to make a proper multiverse.

A glitch that she needed more than any of the protectors, for they did not do anything to 'protect' the multiverse. That abomination has been single handedly the only being to hold up the entire multiverse.

Error. She wouldn't deny him a name but she absolutely loathes that glitch. He lived up to his name, being an outcode and a mistake of all mistakes. The only reason he existed was because of her mistake and he dared to flaunt that at his every waking moment.

He didn't. But she took it that way. He was innocent. Never would hurt a fly out of pure annoyance or glee, but because he was forced to. He's been beaten to the ground with his blood being used by greedy plants to sustain themselves. He's been taken advantage of in every way, his power used to forward others' agenda, his mind bent to its utter limits, his entire existence was used by a higher power to fill their own agenda. His body held unlimited power yet it always left his body exhausted and his sanity damaged.

He was a puppet

Probably why he liked to make them so much.

An exterior projection of himself.

Blood...

Was just... Everywhere...

Bits of bone were scattered about the void he was forced to call home. Blue remains of Magic showing his poor attempts at escaping. He was encouraged to escape but the deity that controlled him, the god he practically worshiped and feared. He was scared of anything and everything that had to do with the deity of Fate. His arm was broken and barely hanging on as his feet were twisted the wrong way, with his skull now half missing. Strings like his own only in a blood red color tied knots around his limbs and pulled. His body felt like static and the pain just increased every second. He screamed and begged for mercy because it was the only thing he could do. Blood poured out from his wounds, a direct mana line had half of his magic drained from his body and falling to the ground, spilling and mixing with the dust and blood.

He felt nauseous, like he was gonna pass out. But he wouldn't. Last time he did that he was beaten to death in every single universe. Even the long abandoned ones. He was forced to destroy them as well. It became a sad sight to see when he noticeably ran towards buildings, hugging monsters despite how painful it was against his bones. All so he could destroy while satisfying the deity he worked under. She didn't seem to mind, in fact it looked like she loved when he accepted the pain.

His life was so meaningless and she pushed him to fully believe that. If she couldn't have her perfect multiverse, then he would forever be indebted to her. For ruining her perfect world, he would never know peace.

**funnily enough this ties into a big story I have in my drafts
**heh funny