8. Eye Trauma

**Hooman

The Anti-void was quiet, an audible quiet that made him want to drive a spear through his ears. The blinding white burned into his retinas leaving him blind whether he kept his eyes open or closed. His eyes itched and no matter how hard he rubbed them they were never satisfied. The itching feeling only got more and more irritable, almost as annoying as the white noise invading his eardrums.

He tried to blink the itchiness away but it only irritated his eyes more. Surenduring to the pressure of his sockets Error took to scratching and rubbing his only means of sight. The static only became more and more irritated as he scratched. Everything began to itch in his body. His legs, his scalp, arms, hands, chest EVERYTHING ITCHED.

It drove him up the wall. Bruises on his legs hurt at a single touch and previous scars along his arms reopened with red wine colored blood flowing down, giving color to the blank void. His eyes being the source of the problem just continued itching. It had him moving his arms around his body and blinking as if a fly was entering his irises.

He fell to the ground as his back began to irk him.

The side of his head felt like soft needles were stuck to his face and his back continued to itch. Everything was too much, he could relieve himself no matter how hard he pulled at his skin. No matter how much tried he would still be far behind.

His mouth itched.

His nose followed.

He dug his palms into his eyes and tried to ignore everything. Just pushing in his sockets and attempting to fall asleep. Maybe that was why they hurt, he hasn't fallen asleep in a week and the bags under his eyes were proof of that. His breathing was close to even and as his body burned he refused to move his hands. His eyes began to burn but that could be simply due to the pain of the pressure from his own two hands.

His hands were scarred to shit, he was missing his ring and middle finger on his right hand and the pinky finger on his left. Healing pink wounds contrasted in his dark skin and HIS EYE WAS ITCHING the few healed scars offered small lines across his hands. His body seemed to relax as it realized he would continue to ignore its basic needs for survival and take to using up HIS HANDS... HIS HANDS!!!! any backup reserves. He actually doesn't remember when he last ate, being too busy to bother grabbing a bite to eat. He should get to that but right now he was resting.

A small headache formed on his forehead and he moved his hand to massage it

but then his scalp began to itch.

And then his check

And his elbows

And his eyes began to sprout tears.

A cough or crazed laugh left his mouth as he scratched at his hair, pulling on it like he did his string. His legs began to cry and his feet wouldn't shut up. He curled up to try and satisfy every part of his body and his mind was yelling at him too. HIS EYES BURNED

Panicked and unstable breaths came through his mouth as his hair was let loose from all his tugging. The stable bun that has once held his hair was now tied in knots as he pulled at the skin around his eyes. He tried keeping himself sane, trying to not scratch. To not give himself a hint of relief. This was a test. A trial by the gods above. He deserved this. A small burden to overcome for killing millions. He was a psychopath. Someone to fear, now groveling on the ground like a dying insect.

He pushed his eyes in trying to ignore everything. Any air he took in burned his throat that itches just as badly as his eyes did. Every entrance on his person burned and anything that entered hurt like a bitch.

Nothing stopped. It just kept going. Small full body shakes and twitches happened as he pulled at the bags under his eyes. Air peaked into his eyes only inflaming them further.

His eyes. His eyes were the source of the problem. They started all this. Itching and irritating his body, making it harder for him to relax, to just take a break.

So he pushed further, he could feel his sockets preventing him from pushing any more so he took a different approach.

Sitting up he gathered his strings on his fingertips and dug them into his right eye. The blue threads of pure magic burned through his organ and began destroying the interior vessels. Blood reigned from his eyes, dripping along and freely across his sad and crazed tears from years before. When he wasn't the destroyer but a mere mortal with a dream of stopping a god. His pain was replaced with an irk in his socket as the deeper he dug the more blood flowed and the more irritated his eye got. His other hand eagerly joined in trying to scratch this irritable urge, both limbs fought for their space in his socket as his strings continued to dig it more and more blood and his eye became progressively harder to to look at and to look from.

His strings itched over to his other eye that had been missing out, so with one final tug, he pulled.

It felt like something was pulling it out and it soon felt empty. And he saw darkness.

Then he reached for his other