20. Possession

**I ALREADY DID THIS
**MAH FUCKING ONE SHORTZ

The Anti-Void was a white expanse, extending for miles. It had no indication of directions nor time, you could lose items by just taking your eyes off it. Strings that pointed every which way leading to nowhere specifically. It was empty save for a single skeleton, his black bones contrasted the pale forest of white leaving him to be a quite obvious target. It was ironic as he came to this place to hide from the outside world.

He was already preparing to exit the void, as he popped and stretched his twisted bones finding a few sore spots that he simply rolled his joints in order to "fix" it.

A small confetti noise sounded like a thundering drum in the void, getting Error's attention. He turned around and saw Fresh, an infamous parasite that took over hosts in order to survive. He had a wide grin etched on his face with LED glasses that acted as a gateway to his already exaggerated emotions. His clothes consisted of a neon bright color scheme and clothes that would commonly be found in the 90s era for Humans. Baggy pants with an open popped collar under a jacket, a small propeller hat sitting on his host's skull. His endless grin stared back at Error as if to hide his underlying motives.

The destroyer was a powerful monster, being able to destroy universes with his own magic. He's heard that the destroy runs on barely anything but still manages to destroy a whole line of universes. It was frustrating, all those hosts dead by a single outcode, but at the same time, having all that magic in reserves. He could be holding back, how much power did the destroyer really possess? Was he capable of more? What could one do with that power?

Cause chaos that's what.

"Heyy, sup broski!" He was enthusiastic as always. The opposite of Error who was already ready to flee at a moment's notice. He didn't take any risks, he didn't want to. This parasite was a wild card as much as Ink was. Its next moves could range from a simple conversation to filling his calm and simplistic void with confetti containing ever known color in the multiverse. Ink would either play hero or beat him. At least he was somewhat predictable, this thing was far from that.

Every encounter he's had with this parasite was from a distance yet he knew they would never get along. It was outlandish and eccentric, willing to take risks because it wasn't its own body it was harming. The physical hosts would dust after a while leading to it finding a new host every once in a while. Ink probably hated it more than Error just because of the absolute chaos that followed this thing. It would leave the universe in shambles, leaving it to crumble and collapse on itself as it fell into the void.

Error didn't back down. Of course he wouldn't. With someone like Fresh you always have to be on guard or ready to dodge anything. He was a parasite, something that infested other living beings for its own benefits. It could easily turn on you with no remorse, just walking away as your body convulsed or was controlled by the parasite itself.

Fresh didn't say anything more. He could read the room and saw that Error was taking none of his rad attitude. So he'd just have to get straight to the point.

He lunged at Error with a sudden spring in his step, he strangled Error's arms before he could bring forth his magic. His grin somehow widened as Error continued to struggle. His glasses fell to show the desperate inside his right socket. A purple liquid dropped down the host's socket and a cracked soul in its left eye began to crack from the sudden use of Magic.

Error struggled. He tried to kick the other off, do anything, summon his magic, turn his skull away from even looking at the thing. He couldn't do anything but prevent the inevitable. Tears of slight frustration and fear as the all too familiar sting of bone to bone contact kicked in. He felt like needles were digging into his bones, they were irritated at every bit of contact. He just wanted to scratch at it until it left, until it felt like nothing was crawling underneath his marrow. The hands felt distrusting on his own body and he just wanted out. He could take the beatings, the insults, everything! He just didn't want to be touched, to have another person's own fingerprints or Magic residue alongside his own. It would nag and nag at his brain that his body was wrong. It didn't feel like his own, it wasn't the ONE THING he owned, or that he felt like he owned.

The glasses fell to the floor as the Fresh!parasite leaped into Error's sockets, he screamed in pain as his soul felt like it was losing its light, its remaining hope. He was dying and it was SO PAINFUL. He couldn't breathe on his own, his thoughts became mush and he tried to tear out the leech as the body above him dusted. Nothing was holding him back but the parasite was holding on tightly to his soul and to his bones. His body burned for my he contact and he tore at his own sockets to try and provide more room for him to tear out the parasite. His soul has long since past due, death has made that abundantly clear, it has been burned, stabbed, cracked, boiled, touched, stained, and crushed. He would tear off the bastard with his bare hands if he could find where it hid!

The Fresh!parasite huddled further away from the reaching hands, fully intent on sticking to its new host. Its fangs dug into the soft organ and began its take over. It latched itself onto the soul and just waited for the soul to give up on itself. It usually did but he had to be ready for the destroyer to object.

He tore open his own rib cage before his soul constricted making him stumble and fault. It became harder to breathe and he tried summoning his soul to his arms but it refused. He dug into his ribcage and tried to pull the thing out, but he couldn't do anything. He cried to himself and he tried to grab his soul, nicking his broken ribs but just trying to keep a coherent and conscious mind. His mind PARTY became clouded as thoughts CORE unlike his own began to become its main focus. It hurt to think as his movements slowed. His sockets were torn and he tried to pull on his skull INFEST  to keep himself awake. These parasites can't last forever, it's at least until he dies.

He can't.

He can't die.

This thing will hold onto his soul until his body gives out only to continue holding on until he SPREAD somehow kneeled before death. When his eyelights would no longer light and his bones were falling off their joints. When his mind was completely gone and his soul was darker than the void. INFECT

VOICES
INFECT
CHAOS
CHAOS
CHAOS
INVADE
SPREAD
SURVIVE

**10 more days of hell
**Ive been scatterbrained as fuck recently
**no way Goretober has anything to do with it

Goretober 2023On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara