29. Body Horror

**i'm not posting till next year after all this

His bones were in shambles. Twisted in opposite directions, being signed off with a crack or fifty. His joints were rough with dust and dried blood preventing him from moving his limbs as freely as he'd like. He had holes in his legs that would give him a limp but he would continue to walk because he could not afford to wait.

His bones were black, the equivalent of evil and all that is wrong. The red that followed was painted on by the blood of innocents, innocents he killed with little to no mercy. The blue streaks of tears that fell down his face were merely a facade, they were a symbol of his pain and suffering yet he used them as tools to kill off millions.  His clothes were disheveled and stuck to his bones due to the dried blood. Torn from the countless battles he fought and the pure destruction his body expelled.

His soul looked horrible, absolutely filthy and glitched to hell. It looked as if it was put in a grinder then sent to hell and back. It was a simple shard but if anyone bothered to listen then they'd hear its dry and empty cries for help, for someone to help it. To just take the heavy chains off its shoulders and let it die.

Error would continue to suffer for years on end, never being truly free even after a truce.