10. Pastel gore

**soft gore
**like fluffy shit that'll kill you
**like unicorn wars

The pastel colors of the quiet town of Snowdin were soothing to the eyes. One could fall asleep in the snow, staring at it for hours as its off white wasn't an eyesore. The buildings were a faded light brown that was soft, the wood itself being free of dent or splinters. It was completely lined and straight, as if freshly cut and the house was freshly painted.

Pink and green lights were hung around the town as snowflakes fell from the sky. The soft lights emitting from the buildings showed a warm interior with soft cushions for seats and the lively chatter of friendly monsters.

They weren't your average monster you'd see under your bed or in stories. They were soft and filled with child-like curiosity. Their laughter at small things could brighten anyone's hearts, turning them from dark and hateful to bright and full of hope.

Nothing here could die, everything was soft and breathable, even the crystal clear water that was made of small air bubbles. Allowing anyone who fell into the water to continue breathing. They could swim around with smaller animals and see the wondrous sight that the lakes and seas have to offer. The snow was soft and not cold but comforting. The wood would not give you splinters and instead

Blood spilled across the wooden decks. Dust mixed with the snow as monsters ran for the first time in their lives. This was no game of tag or hide and seek, it was a game of survival. Houses were destroyed with wooden panels breaking, being torn in half showing the pointed interior that hid beneath the soft outward appearance. Children ran into buildings that would later collapse due to the consequences of the battle taking place in their quant universe. The roof collapsed on the small shop of Snowdin, Error picked himself up and saw the dark interior of the shop. The lights were broken from his fall and dust paraded around him. He had fallen on the children who thought they could escape from the war.

Error tried to move, to not disturb the dust that he already wore on his phalanges. The dust was scattered across broken floors and his own stained hands instead of their favorite toys or beloved places to visit. The children that once laughed and played under the warmth of Snowdin were now dead and forgotten. Mixed with the remains of other once happy children.