26. Bitten

**Nom nom

The universe he was in was dark, with twisted trees and decaying grass.  Every step he took was projected to the world, his presence was known yet no one had dared to attack. Not yet at least. The universe was empty but heavily glitched out, having a few unknown characters invading it and using it as temporary housing. It could be the bad sanses or some other group of outcodes but whoever, or whatever, it was, it had to go. This universe has extended its stay and needs to be destroyed.

The end of the forest neared and Error was greeted by the damp town of Snowdin. The usually snowy ground of the small town was now dried up leading to a damp soil with blades of grass peeking out from the dirt. The dirt folded under his weight as he made his way through. The small town once bustling with life was now empty, the silence stretched on and sounded it out in his ears.

Error couldn't help but look around, being paranoid to any oncoming enemies. He didn't know what to expect, what kind of outcomes were living here? What would they do for a stable home? What would they do for a place to call home? He stalked around the place before moving forward.

He was being looked at like prey. Soft movements that could barely be heard followed his own to a T. He could mistake it for his own. They didn't want to waste any time but their prey seemed to be on guard. Their youngest, bless the stars they could even have one, seemed to be too eager to pounce. Being nearly mature,  he didn't seem to see the prey as a huge threat. More so a prize that he could flaunt to his parents, showing how mature he's gotten since his youth. With little warning he shot out of the trees, barreling towards his trophy, teeth out and reach to grasp at the bone—!

His throat was grasped hardly as he let out a loud whimper. The grip tightened his airways and all he could do was struggle, trying to call out for his mother. His parents both responded, Dogaressa, fueled by her motherly rage, attacked Error while he still held her only Kim in his hand. Her eyes were static and her forearms were longer than normal, causing her to use all four of her limbs to push herself towards the destroyer. She tackled him and with her teeth that extended into her throat, she bit at the neck of Error.

The impact had him letting go of the outcode who attacked him, looking like a shadow and static figure than anything he'd seen before. The huge and glitched out monster now overpowering him bit into his neck, spewing marrow out on the dirt below. He tried to push her off but she growled and bit harder to show she wasn't letting go

**Have a holly jolly christmas