27. Mauled

**you just got coconut malled!

Stuck between the ground and this outcode's teeth, Error wasn't aware of the other glitched out monsters he had to deal with. Dogamy checked on his son while Dogaressa continued to bite into Error's neck. It had already snapped but he continued to thrash around and try to push her off. The child glitched from the pain, whimpering and struggling to get up. Dogaressa shook her head, trying to dislodge Error's head. She growled in frustration and in strength as she pulled and attempted to shake the head off of the skeleton. Dogamy growled as Error attempted to kick Dogaressa and bit at his leg in retaliation.

Error glitched and summoned forth a blaster. It wouldn't kill these abominations but it could distract them long enough for him to either find out how to kill them or escape. He couldn't really bail on his original goal. These outcodes were interfering with the multiverse in a small way, but it would lead to other problems and eventually wide multiversal destruction. Was he paranoid? Yes. Has it ever happened before? No... No under his watch anyways.

The damage from the lazar sent off the Dog monsters and their glitched offspring. It hurt to breathe. His throat struggled to hold his skull and his leg was bleeding. He's pretty sure he would have a small limp or his leg would give out on him at some point. It would help if he patched it up as soon as he could but in this situation it wasn't a good decision. He braced for any further attacks, sprouting a bone from the ground to help him up. Once he was one his feet, Dogamy charged at him but missed. He was growling and barking with foam coming out of his mouth that looked like static. He growled and stalked around with claws as sharp as knives. He snarled and searched for any noise that would lead him to his prey. Error kept quiet and held his breath. But that was no match for the canine monster as the blood flowed down his neck and leg. Dogamy seemed to know how to play with his food as he pretended to stalk close to where Error stood stiff. He snarled and growled huffing forward before turning around. He seemed to lack his tail, instead his black robe falling behind his back. Error noticed a few footsteps to his right and saw in his peripheral that other pup was stalking up to him. He took a slow large breath but that seemed to trigger Dogamy as he split his head behind his and attacked Error.

He tried to move away but Dogamy was too quick for him to get far. He pounced on the destroyer and bit into his neck AGAIN!

This time his neck gave out and his vision went dark. He wasn't dead, he could be. He was immortal, surely a few outcodes monsters wouldn't be the death of him. You could say he wasn't ready to go, he's lived for eons and nothing has killed him. Not suicide. Not his job. These outcodes were the end of him.

The rest of his body was thrown around and tossed like a chew toy. His leg continued to hold onto his femur as the glitched child and Dogaressa pounced on the limp body. The pup shot for the head, kicking it around like a ball and tumbling over it. The happy couple fought over the main body, Dogamy pulling on the leg while his lovely wife pulled on the arm. Dogamy won as Error's phalanges gave out, leaving Dogaressa to stumble back with a hand in her mouth. Dogamy pulled the body further away to enjoy his meal, Dogaressa growled with the hand still in her jaw causing her beloved to drop the body. Their son hit the decapitated skull at his father and proceed to playfully tackle the older caine. Fully intent on fighting for his meal.

The small family feasted on the bones and clothing of the destroyer, Ripping apart his limbs to save the majority of the bones for when food became scarce. His legs were taken first, the skull being a chewy toy that was like a jawbreaker. The family stuck to the forest of the AU they now call home with the torn remains of the most powerful god in the multiverse.

**ooh~ a two-parter
**I CAN SEE THE END!!