14. Bear/snare trap

A large snapping sounded around Snowdin, he felt pain in his ankle and looked down to where his leg was caught. He didn't make any noise or sounds of a possible struggle, instead looking around for any hostile monsters. He didn't see anyone but that was due to the soft cover of snow already shrouding the environment. Error went to release the trap from his foot, mostly likely this will have him limping until he's finished but he could walk. Quicken footsteps appeared behind him and as he turned the deranged monster pounced.

The larger monster growled on top of the destroyer, catching him off guard before it bit into shoulder and tore off his clavicle. He held a scream back as he tried to push the monster off but it just bit deeper. Error continued to try and push the monster off but it proved fruitless. Tearing out his clavicle the monster grabbed his face and used it to get up, dragging it behind them leaving snow to touch Error's spine. The snow was frigid and it gave him frostbite, it was hard to breath with the monster's giant hand covering his face. He tried bending its fingers, bruising them, or just causing enough pain to have the monster let go of him. It seemed scratching at its wrist worked as it pulled back, allowing him to breath and quickly get up before the monster slammed its fists into where his head just was. He pulled out his strings and tied up the monster, unfortunately it treated them like they were thin threads and ripped through them. They didn't seem to have any negative effects despite being connected directly to its soul. If it even had one.

He shot bones at it but the monster just charged through the bones, tackling him once again. He was on the floor and his head hit a covered rock causing a pain to blossom from his skull. The monster took note of that and proceeded to cleanly break and rip off his forearm. Error let out a strained scream of pain and was left to watch as the monster sat on his ribs and ate his arm like a kabob.