sleepover

so in this one you and colby are teenagers in highschool and your parents are super strict but they finally let you have a sleepover. enjoy!

the school day was finally over. you had a long day and all you want to do is spend time with colby. you can't hangout with him right after school because he has band practice so you have to go home and wait till he's done.

3 hours later

you fell asleep right as you got home but a call from colby woke you up

c: hey y/n i'm home
y/n: yayy do you wanna hangout?
c: i was just gonna say... my mom was wondering if you and your parents wanna come over for dinner at 7. ik that's kinda late but it's friday and i had stupid band
y/n: let me ask brb
---
y/n: she said yes!
c: yayyy i can't wait to see you
y/n: me too i've had a long day
c: hey i gtg. i have to clean up a bit before you get here
y/n: kk love you see you at 7
c: i love you too buh bye

30 mins later

you knock on colby's door and his mom answered. "well hello it's so nice to see you guys" she pulls you into a hug and shakes your parents's hands. "hi mrs brock! thanks for inviting us" you say "thank you for coming." she replied. she invited you into the house and colby's dad greets you and your parents as you walk through the door. "colby's upstairs in his room." his dad says "thank you" you reply. you take off your shoes and run upstairs to colby's room

you knock on his door before you open it. "oh hi y/n" he walks up to you and gives you a huge hug. "how was band" you ask. "oh same old, same old... hey what do you do when i'm at band?" "homework usually but today i took a fat nap. i wanted to see you right after school because i had a hard day but i fell asleep right when i got home" you say "boringgg" he says

you suddenly hear colby's dad yell from downstairs. "PIZZA'S HERE" you guys make your way downstairs to the dining room. colby pulls out the chair for you then sits in the open chair across from you. "well aren't you a gentlemen" your mom says.

your families talk and eat at the table for like an hour. until colby gets up and says "we're gonna go downstairs and play the wii. holler if you need us." you put your plates in the sink and go downstairs.

"are we really playing the wii?" you ask "no, i just wanted to get out of there my dad is kinda humiliating" "ohhh i see. so what do you wanna do?" you ask "well we can't be alone in my room so we could make the couch into a bed and watch a movie." he says "okay im down."

meanwhile upstairs
your mom: you guys have raised such a gentleman. y/n just adores colby!
mrs brock: oh thank you! you guys raised an angel yourselves!
mr brock: ya know, we've never seen colby this happy before. he truly loves your daughter.
your dad: same with y/n. she's always yappin about him

back downstairs
you and colby finish making the couch bed and you turn on a movie. you both lay so you're facing each other and you can hear your parents laughing upstairs. "sounds like they're having fun" colby chuckles "do you think your mom would let you sleepover" colby asked "hell no. i can't even have my phone at night" you reply. "well maybe she'll let you this once." he says as he pulls hair behind your ear "she's so strict it's insane" you say back. your parents laugh again. "when do you think they'll be done chatting" colby asked. "no clue" you replied "my dad is a chatter box. they could probably talk all night" "oh that's okay" colby says in a raspy voice.

you guys cuddle and talk about your days while watching the movie and end up falling asleep in each others arms.

upstairs
your mom: it's getting late we better go, i have to be up at the crack of dawn.
mrs brock: thank you guys so much for coming! it was nice chatting with you. we should do this more often.
your dad: definitely. we could do this at our place next time.
mr brock: we better go break the news to the lovebirds.
mrs brock. i'll go get them.
she goes downstairs and your mom follows

you're half asleep but you pretend to be asleep. you hear colby's mom and your mom walking down the stairs. someone turns the lights on.

mrs brock: oh look at them. isn't that just adorable.
your mom: they're so cute. this reminds me of the time i first fell in love.
mrs brock: colby said band was exhausting today.. i guess he wasn't lying.
your mom: and y/n said she had a rough day at school. i guess they're both exhausted
the dads walk downstairs
your dad: what do we have here.
your mom: shhhhh they're sleeping
mr brock: i can't believe colby is asleep at 9:07, on a friday night.
mrs brock: i don't wanna wake them. they look so comfy. and colby would be upset
your mom: well if you're okay with her sleeping over then i guess it's fine with me.
mrs brock: we can take her home after breakfast
your mom: that sounds perfect. i'll drop off a bag for her and...
someone turns the lights off and they walk back upstairs.

colby is like knocked out in your grip. you move your hand to his head to play with his messy hair. "i love you" you whisper not expecting a reply back. "i love you more" colby mumbles. you pull away from him and look at him, he smiles. "you're awake too?" you ask "barely. but i heard what they said" you can tell he was tired by the sound of his voice. "me too." you reply

you continue to cuddle and try to go back to sleep with the movie still playing in the background. eventually, you hear someone coming down the stairs. you pretend to be asleep again. you squint your eyes and see colby's mom walking in your direction. she leaves a bag your mom packed for you by the stairs and turns off the tv with the remote. she then turns on a lamp and goes back upstairs. you sleep in colbys grip all the way till morning.