morning

it's 12:30 AM and you finally got home after a long day at work. when you get into yours and colby's bedroom, you immediately change into pajamas, your didn't even hop in the shower cause you're so tired. when you get to bed colby's already asleep. he usually waits for you to get home but he's been so busy lately that he needs some rest too. you see that he's cuddling a pillow, probably wishing that it was you instead. you take the pillow away from him and replace it with your body. not even five minutes go by and you're sound asleep.

*next morning*
you wake up to colby playing with your hair and moving it out of your face. your eyes slowly flutter open "good morning baby" colby says in a raspy voice. "what time is it?" you ask "it's only a little past 8 you can go back to sleep okay" he gives you a kiss on the forehead and continues to play with your hair. you cuddle closer to him and lay your head on his chest you instantly fall back asleep. when you're asleep colby rubs your back and you can feel him giving your forehead kissses every now and then.

a couple hours pass and you wake up with the sun beaming through the blinds. you look around and see colby's not in the room anymore. you check your phone and see it's noon. "holy shit how'd i sleep that long?" you thought to yourself. you get up, take a quick shower and change into some comfy clothes.

as you walk downstairs you smell breakfast in the air. you make it to the kitchen to see colby flippin pancakes by the stove. you walk to him and wrap your arms around him from behind.

"JESUS you scared me" colby says
"im sorry watcha doin?"
"im making breakfa- lu- BRUNCH!"
"it smells good, how long have you been up?" "since 8, i cleaned the house, showered and started some laundry"
"awe you didn't have to do all that"
"nah it's okay you need a break hun, you looked so exhausted this morning so i had to let you sleep."
"awe i love you"

he drops the spatula, turns around and gives you a big hug " and i love you more" he says. he releases the hug and you sit down at the table.

he gets a plate from the cabinet and serves you. he sits right next to you at the table and you guys eat your brunch.

this one sucked i'm sorry! but i'm running out of ideas please feel free to leave any requests!!