panic attack

in this one sam calls you to come over because something's "wrong with colby" you come over and see colby's having a panic attack

you're sleeping peacefully until a call wakes you up. you immediately turn your phone on silent and try to go back to sleep. someone calls again, even tho it's on silent the brightness filled your room with light, you click the x thing and flip your phone over face down. but it starts vibrating again. you turn your phone over and see it's sam calling. "oh shit" you say out loud

you answer the phone "what the hell sam?"
"sorry to disturb your sleep but uh something's wrong with colby"
"the hell do you mean?"
"he's like freaking out and he says he only wants you."
"oh my god. can you put him on the phone?"
"colby she wants to talk to you" you hear sam say but it's super muffled
"i think he's having a panic attack, he like can't talk."
"okay i'm coming, i'll be there in not even 10 minutes"

you hang up and quickly get out of bed, you grab your charger and quickly fill a backpack with some essentials. cause you're prob gonna end up sleeping over anyway. you grab your car keys and drive to sam and colby's place. thank god they live a mile or two away.

you get to their house and let yourself in the front door. you rush upstairs to colby's room and see colby bawling, sitting on his bed with his knees to his chest and sam sitting there right next to him.

"thank god she's here" sam says "colby what's wrong?" you say as you drop you bag on the floor and rush over to them. he pulls you close to him and squeezes you so tight "sam and i are here, it's okay" he rolls into a ball and lays on your lap. "okay i'll let you two be. he clearly doesn't want me" sam gets up and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

you run your fingers through colby's hair for comfort. "colby can you look at me please?" he slowly turns his head up. his eyes are bright red with tears constantly falling down. "breathe with me, you're alright! take your time." he starts taking deep breathes "there we go is that any better?!" you ask but he doesn't move a muscle "hey what's the matter?" you ask "i- i was just sitting here with sam and.all of a sudden i felt a panicky feeling that i've never felt before. it's hard to explain, i felt scared, nervous, and sick all at the same time i don't know what caused it" he explained " im sorry baby. you're okay tho i promise!"

"i know i'm okay something just triggered me i guess. but thanks for coming i'm sorry for waking you." colby says as he digs his head back in your lap. "don't be sorry for waking me up when you needed help! you were having a panic attack" "i know i just feel bad. you were probably sleeping good""i was but you're more important to me" you continue to play with his hair. "i love you so much" you whisper. "i loveee you" colby whispers back. you play with his hair as you both fall asleep.