sleepy

you are home alone at colbys house, he is out with friends and has been gone for around 4 hours. you've been doing your own thing. reading, eatiing snacks, scrolling on your phone and making tiktok's. it's currently 2am and colby's not home yet.

you set down your phone and just watch whatever's playing on the tv. you're trying to stay up till colby gets home but you end up falling asleep on the couch.

time skip
you're not all the way woken up but you hear the garage door open and close which meant sam and colby are home, you didn't think much of it and you fall back to sleep.

colby quietly comes through the kitchen door and sets down his keys and sits by you on the couch, he moves some hair out of your face and kisses your forehead. (you're still asleep)

he takes the blanket off of you and you suddenly wake up cause the cold air is uncomfy. "sorry baby, i was just gonna take you up to bed, is that okay?" colby whispered "yeah that's fine" you mumble, rubbing your eyes. you fall back asleep instantly cause you're so tired.

he puts his arms under you and carefully picks you up bridal style, carrying you upstairs to his room.

he lays you down in his bed and tucks you in. he rubs your head & gives you another kiss on the forehead. "i'll be right back okay, i need to shower" he whispers but you can't hear him.

he takes a quick shower and comes back to his room. he gets into bed next to you, pulls you in closer and falls asleep with you in his arms