hate comments

summary: sam and colby are live and people in the chat are talking crap about you so colby defends you.

you help yourself into colby's house cause you have a key. you walk upstairs and go to colby's room to see sam and colby doing a live stream on colby's laptop which is weird bc they never stream on a computer?

anyways you walk in and take your uggs off. "hey baby" you say as you hug colby over the shoulders from behind. "hi sam" you say "say hi to the xplr club, we're streaming." colby says. "what's up guys?!" you smile into the computer and rock colby back and forth in the hug. you quickly give him a kiss on the cheek and let go of the hug.

you walk to colby's bed and plop down. you put in your airpods and start to play on your phone.

you can hear the boys talking behind you but you don't know what they're saying. you're just minding your own business.

time goes by and you get up to pee. "i'll be right back." you say "kk" colby says.

while you're gone people are talking bad about you in the chat.

"woah why is everyone talking about y/n all of a sudden?" sam says
"what do you mean?" colby says.
sam points at the comments coming in quickly. and colby takes a sec to read some.
"what are yall talking about? she's my girlfriend?!"
sam reads a really bad comment
"woah woah woah woah lets not go there guys let's change the subject."
you walk back in and lay back down on his bed, you roll to face the wall.

"do yall have something better to do other than talking shit about y/n?!"colby says.  you put your phone down and stare at the wall.

they both say nothing for a couple seconds, just reading comments.

"OH MY GOD GUYS ENOUGH. THIS IS BULLSHIT." colby says
"not to be rude or anything but why are you guys so involved in his love life? he can date who he wants, he shouldn't be told off like what the fuck?" sam says

they sit there in disbelief. colby comes across one comment  that says something like "you don't deserve her. you can do sooo much better. idk what you see in her" 

"alright that's enough." colby stands up from his chair "you guys can't find something good to talk about so we're done for the night. see ya."  sam ends the stream "i need a sec with y/n we'll talk about this later." colby says to sam "kk, im gonna go start editing my new vid."

colby flops on the bed behind you and hugs you so tight. you immediately turn around and wrap your arms and leg around him. "i love you y/n and im sorry no one has anything nice to say at all." he kisses your cheek. "it's okay colby! it's not your fault! they're a bunch of 12 year olds hating on grown ass adults" you giggle  "thanks for defending me tho. that's  cute of you" "of course! they were pissing me off & anything for my girl." he smiles than kisses you

i'm lazy and didn't wanna read through this or the next chapter before posting so i apologize if there's anything that doesn't make sense!