decorating 🎄

in which you and colby decorate the house for christmas

you and colby are laying on the couch, bored af. until you hear "all i want for christmas" coming from his phone.

you sit up and look at him
"what?!" you ask
"we need to get in the spirit! let's decorate this bitch!" colby says
"wait really!?" you ask
"yes!! let's go get in our matching pjs's!"

you guys run upstairs, change and come back down. colby starts getting all the decorations out of the closet. he puts the tree together and starts wrapping lights around it while you wrap the fluffy garland around it, you often bump into each other and laugh.

when the lights and garland are done you start putting ornaments on the tree. you're a solid 5 ft 2 so you can't reach the top. you go on your tip toes and jump.

"need help?" colby asks and giggles
"no! i can do it myself" you say sarcastically.

you jump and jump and still can't reach. "yeah i need help" you pout. colby comes to you, kneels down, grabs your legs and lifts you up so you can reach. he hands you more ornaments with his free hand and lets you decorate the rest of the tree. he finally puts you down and steps away from the tree.

he stares at it, you look at him admiring the tree and it makes you want to cry because he looks so happy and in awe.

"wait the star!" you say. colby remages through the box and finds the star. "should i jump on the tree like the mf from elf does?" he says as he steps back, preparing himself. "COLBY NO I WILL BEAT YOU." "ugh fine."

he tries to get the star on but it won't stay. "let me do it!!" you say so innocently. "okayy" he lifts you up but this time under the arms, and holds you above his head. and you get the star standing in no time.

"what the fuck?" colby puts you down. "how'd you do that?"he asks
"i have my ways" you smirk

you then go to the boxes and look for more decorations to put up. you and colby separate then start decorating the whole house.

you're lighting a candle and you see colby hanging something in the doorway out of the corner of your eye.

"oh y/nnnn" he drags the last syllable of
y/n.
you look over at him and see he's standing under a mistletoe he just hung up.

he opens his arms as you run in his direction. colby latches his arms around your waist and you kiss him passionately.

during the kiss you guys somehow walk and relocate yourselves back in the living room.

he finally ends the kiss after he realizes that "mistletoe" by justin bieber was playing

"WAIT THIS SONG IS MY SHIT!!" he starts singling along. you laugh at him cause he sounds silly siinging along with a 17 year old.

he grabs your hand and starts dancing around the room with you to the music

sorry this one kinda sucks!! i hope yall don't mind that i started this countdown a day early! i just don't feel like posting anything on christmas bc im obvi gonna be busy so i just thought it would be easier to start now! sooo i will be posting every day till christmas eve! if you're confused ab anything i just said read my a/n before this chapter! with that being said, i hope you guys will enjoy my next couple chapters! as of right now, everything is going according to plan! if you have any more christmasy images you want me to do please let me know! i'm currently working on some requests! thanks for reading!!