cold

you wake up in the middle of the night shivering. for some reason the boys keep the house at a whopping 60°F in the winter?

you scooch over closer to colby for warmth but he's asleep and doesn't cuddle you back

you decide to get out of bed and go to colby's closet. you put on a pair of his sweat pants over your shorts along with two pairs of socks.

as you put on the socks your clumsy self trips and falls in the closet "shit" you say out loud

colby spawns in the doorway like a ghost and flips the light switch"what the hell are you doing?"

"i'm freezing my balls off. so i'm stealing your clothes"
"why didn't you tell me?"
"you looked so comfy and warm i didn't wanna wake you up"
"well let's go warm you up" he holds his hand out and helps you off the floor.

he picks you up and lays you down on the bed. after laying you down he gets in behind you and pulls the covers over the two of you.

you immediately curl into a ball and bury your head into his side and he wraps one arm around you and you fall asleep almost instantly

time skip
you wake up shivering again at the crack of dawn. colby's all the way on the other side of the bed and you're kinda upset that he's not holding you anymore.

out of no where he turns around and you feel him grabbing your waist and pulling you close to him. "how are you still cold?" he mumbles. "you're awake?!" "of course i am i can feel you shivering from over here"
he hugs you tight and rubs your back, trying to get you to fall asleep.

you lift one leg and rest it on top of his hip and you can feel him grin. "you're so cute" he whispers "i love you" you reply. "i love you more" he places a kiss on your cheek and you finally drift off into a good sleep

hi! i'm working on some christmassy imagines they're coming i promise! last chance if you have ANY winter/christmassy imagines you want me to do let me know asap!