CHAPTER 3

Beep. Beep. Beep. Sidharth groaned as he switched off his alarm. 6.30 am. He would have laid in bed a little while longer had it not been for the person next to him. She needed to leave. He looked at her as she slept in her undergarments under the plush duvet. Sidharth patted on her shoulder gently, calling her name softly.

“Sonia, Sonia? Please wake up.”

She stirred, barely opening her eyes and looked at him irritated. “What?”

“Wake up. I need to leave and get ready for work na,” he said .

“Sidharth, are you fucking serious? It’s 6.30 we have a lot of time,” replied Sonia trying to grab his arm and pull him back to bed.

Getting out of her hold he stretched and said, “Yeah but I have to go to the gym. You know I don’t compromise on my routine.”

She huffed and sat up, annoyance clearly visible on her face but she knew there was absolutely no arguing with him on this. She rubbed her face. Early morning Sonia was not always a pretty sight. Otherwise impeccably turned out in the right outfits and make up, mornings did not really agree with her. She was also ageing naturally with lines around her face that she hid expertly with makeup. A top model in her heyday, ageing was something that she absolutely hated. She continued to run after that elusive elixir of youth; treatments and potions and diets that would bring her youth back, refusing to fall in line with the most natural process on earth. Unlike Sidharth she definitely did not take kindly to growing mature. But then Sidharth was a man, surely it was easier for him in this society!

She dragged herself out of bed, picked up her clothes and walked into his bathroom, taking her time, letting the man on the bed get a good view of the woman moving around almost unclothed in his bedroom.

Sidharth resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he lit his morning cigarette. He knew what she was doing. Even at 37 she still had a great body, he had to admit. Blowing out smoke his mind wandered to last night.

When Sidharth opened the door to let Sonia in to his flat they both knew they wouldn’t be wasting much time on pleasantries. Still, he offered her wine and asked if she’d like to eat anything. Apparently, Sonia liked all of that. Or at least the show of it. As expected she had said no to the food but accepted the glass of wine. They sat down on the sofa and Sonia smiled at him.

“So, how does it feel? 15 years is a big mark. Wiser? Older or more confident?”

“Confident I guess. Wiser…I don’t know but older definitely,” he chuckled while he took in her appearance. She came in a maroon bodycon dress with a square neckline and a length that ended right at her thighs. She had black stilettos on. Noticing his eyes Sonia uncrossed and crossed her legs as she sipped her wine.

“You know you’re actually like wine, Sidharth. You get better with age.”

“Hah! Really? That’s a nice compliment Sonia. Thank you. And you, as always, are sexy!”

They spoke about mundane things and some common friends when the conversation started dwindling. Setting down both their glasses on the table Sonia forwarded her hand to him as she got up making her way to his bedroom.

Once inside she began stripping until she was down to her racy lacy lingerie in fiery red. Sidharth felt himself harden looking at that body. She still retained her physique.

“Like what you see?” Sonia smirked.

“Always.” He replied. Walking up to him still in her heels she cupped his length over his pants kissing his neck lightly. Sidharth groaned and closed his eyes. Going down on her knees, she unzipped his fly, freeing him. Looking up at him, she closed her eyes as she took him in her mouth. Sidharth gripped her head and after a few seconds he began thrusting. Taking his own sweet time he came in her mouth.