CHAPTER 24

Siddharth held Shehnaaz's hand as he swiped the room card with his other. He had booked the best room available in the property and it did not disappoint. She could see the whole city lit up against the dark night from the huge glass windows. The lights from the city were bright enough to softly illuminate the room. While Siddharth had always been partial to the Taj, after the recent fiasco, he had decided to stay clear from it, at least for the time being. But even he had to admit this was indeed a beautiful room. Made even more beautiful by the beauty standing in the middle of it.

He walked up to her and hugged her from behind, dropping a few kisses on her shoulder. She wrapped her own hands around his and said, "The city looks so alive, hai na?"

"Hmm."

"Khwabon ka shahar hai yeh sach mein," she whispered.

"Aap bhi toh kabhi kabhi khwab jaise hi lagte ho. Aisa lagta hai ki main koi gehri neend mein hoon aur kabhi bhi khwab tut sakta hai."

Siddharth frowned. Why was she saying this all of a sudden?

"Sach mein khwab nikle toh? After all mujh jaisi ko aap kaise hi mil sakte ho? Khuda na-"

He turned her around swiftly, stopping her mid-sentence.

"Koi khwab nahi hoon main. I'm as real as the blood flowing in your veins. And Shehnaaz, mera bacha, why do you keep putting me on a pedestal? Stop it, I don't deserve it at all. Ulta I should be asking ki mujhe tu kaise mil gayi. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you meri jaan!"

His voice shook ever so lightly and Shehnaaz missed nothing. She stood on her tip toes and kissed him. Then she walked to the bed and sat down. He followed her. Bending down he took off her heels and placed her feet on the plush carpet.

"Can I undress you?"

She nodded. He pulled her up to stand and removed her black top revealing a strapless black bra with a lace trim. His hands then moved lower to unzip her skirt. The moment he did that, owing to the material of the skirt, it simply dropped at her feet in one fluid motion.

"Fuck, Shehnaaz." His eyes darkened with desire when he saw she was wearing a pair of lacy black brazilian briefs that left almost her entire butt exposed. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it bringing her close to him. He was still fully clothed as she stood stuck to him in her underwear.

Shehnaaz felt her face reddening at the way his eyes and hands were appreciating her. She could barely look up at him. Siddharth gently, but firmly, lifted her chin so their eyes could meet.

"Won't you undress me, jaan?" He whispered. Shehnaaz, with her trembling fingers, began unbuttoning his shirt. She pushed it off him letting it fall on the ground. Then she put her small hands on his trousers and began unzipping it. Accidentally her fingers brushed against his hard on which was very prominent by now, straining to be let free. She gasped, involuntarily. He took her dainty hand and cupped his length, rubbing it ever so gently.

"See what you do to me? This is all you baby. All you. And for you," he whispered huskily.

Unable to form any coherent words, she nodded wordlessly, her breathing becoming deep and rapid.

"I-I made efforts today," she said, moving back a little from him, swallowing her embarrassment.

"That I can see, meri jaan. I can see. And I am so flattered and honoured. You are the sexiest woman I've been with. Lekin tujhe koi effort karne ki zaroorat nahin hai. Tu kuch bhi pehen, ya na pehen, I will always react this way to you," he said somewhat cheekily. And with that he grabbed her by her ass and lifted her up. Shehnaaz was now straddling him with her hands holding his face. Their cores connected and throbbing.