Author's Note 2

Hey all! Just wanted to talk about a couple of things. But firstly, thank you once again for loving and appreciating my work. I'm glad you all like it. However, I would like to mention a few things.

Firstly, many of you are writing and DM-ing me to give more and more updates. While, on the one hand I feel happy that you like my story so much that you want to keep reading, on the other hand this is also pressurizing me. It takes a looooot of effort,time and energy to write. I had mentioned it pehle hi that there will be updates ONCE A WEEK and if I can get any extra time I will give 2 updates. But that will be only sometimes. So I'm requesting plz don't pressurize me into giving multiple updates. If I do update 2-3 chapters out of pressure,  I can guarantee you that the quality will suffer. And the result will come out bad. And as a writer I can't do that. Plus I'm sure as readers also you wouldn't like to read bad quality writing. And if I don't like what I'm writing and posting then I will just stop writing and delete the story. Because I can't compromise on quality. So plz keep this humble request in mind. 

Secondly, I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I completely respect that. I really do. But it does bother me when you judge my characters. I have mentioned this also before. Sidharth and Shehnaaz in my story are my creations. I have thought of their characters, personalities and actions in a certain way. I hate having to explain  but I feel like I need to because some of you are judging them. NONE of my characters will be completely good or bad. No black or white. There will be many greys. Even Shehnaaz. All those who are thinking she is stupid or delusional or not strong enough, or has no plan about her life or is being ungrateful towards the Jaswals etc. etc. she is not!! Trust me. And about the Jaswals, have patience, more will be revealed. Shehnaaz has her own  personality and is very much a fighter.  But everybody has their own journeys. And it's easy to pass comments and judge simply by reading something. You don't know how you would react till you are in her shoes, in her position. She also comes with immense personal trauma. And let's not forget she is still a young person. MY Shehnaaz comes with flaws. Her ego and self pride is one. But all that will be revealed later slowly slowly. She is trying to figure out life as best as she can. As for Sidharth, he is also not a 'bad' or 'negative' person. Yes, he has done (and will continue to do) some questionable things but that's being human. We ALL make mistakes or do problematic things at some point or the other in life. Nobody is perfect. And Sidharth definitely isn't. In his case it's more complicated obviously. He is not trying to play with Shehnaaz or her feelings. This is a man who has seen and gone through a lot as well. He maybe be a rich celebrity but his emotions also matter and are genuine. He has also struggled in a certain way in life. Not like Shehnaaz maybe, but in a different way.  So once again before passing judgy comments about them think about this. It bothers me a little because my characters/creations are like my babies.

Ok that was it. LOL. Didn't mean to bore you guys or piss anyone off haha, but I just haaaaaaad to put this out there.  Baki toh you all know how much I love your feedback. The few ones who consistently write and comment and vote- you know who you are- a special shout out to you guys! Big hug! You make writing even more fun and worth it. And big love to all of you for reading, appreciating and supporting my story. Let's enjoy the ride together!

xoxoxo