5

*October 25th 2012*

Tomorrow we have an interview for our new album that is coming out in 14 days. Harry has been acting super weird, he has been trying to avoid me for some reason. I hope he doesn't want to break up but hoping that's just me overthinking. I haven't seen my family in so long but Mum said they were going to visit me soon. It's so hard living in the UK when the rest of your family are in the USA.

I'm lying in my bed watching the TV programme Friends, it's my comfort show. Harry said he had a meeting with Simon which is where he is now and Louis is hanging out with Niall so I'm home alone but Harry said he wasn't going to be much longer.

About an hour later I decided to go to bed, it was 11 pm and Harry was still not home. I hope everything is okay. Louis texted me 30 minutes ago that he was still with Niall and should be back by 11:30 pm.

*

I woke up and Harry wasn't in bed. Did he even come back, I mean I didn't hear him come in but I'm hoping he did? I went on my phone to check my socials and messages, I didn't get any messages from Harry. When I went on Instagram, I saw news articles about Harry. It said that he was dating Taylor Swift. What the hell?! I sat up and quickly went on Twitter but I only saw more articles. Normally Harry tells me about the relationships that the management sets him, why didn't he tell me about this one? Harry, my best friend and boyfriend, is 'dating' Taylor, my sister? This wouldn't have pissed me off this bad if they would've told me but because they didn't tell me it has.

I get up, I need to get ready for the interview so I push the whole Harry and Taylor dating thing aside. My stylist has already laid out my outfit for today's interview, which was a pink floral dress that goes to my knees and some converses. My makeup was getting done on the way to the interview. I think we were getting picked up about 9 am, it was 7:30 am now.

While getting ready I heard some noises coming from the kitchen, I think it was Harry and Louis talking. Once I was ready I slowly and quietly walked out of my room before reaching the kitchen. I hid behind the wall to listen to what they were saying.

"Harry, it's everywhere now. I mean have you not seen the internet? They are making articles about it, she's going to know." Louis said

"I know, Louis. You don't have to keep telling me." Harry said

"Why didn't you tell her before the world found out?" Louis asked, this is what I wanted to know

"It's her sister, Louis, I don't know how well she was going to take it." Harry replied, I rolled my eyes and made it clear I was coming in the kitchen by clearing my throat. I didn't give them enough time as I was walking in while clearing my throat.

"Kenzie." Louis said smiling at me, I just smiled back. I started walking towards the door, grabbing my things before walking out. I heard the two boys whispering to each other before following. The management had arranged a Limbo to take us and they were outside waiting for us but as soon as they saw me they got out to open the door. I got in and sat right in the corner next to Hannah, my stylist and makeup artist, and the boys followed me in. Harry tried to sit next to me but I put my stuff down before he had the chance. I know it's cruel but I'm mad, mad at both Harry and Taylor for not telling me. Taylor could've said no? She's allowed to do that.

*

We arrived at the interview about 20 minutes ago and we were being told where to stand or sit and everything we needed to know. The management first told me to stand next to Harry but I refused, I know that was hurting him so much. They then told me to stand behind Louis, next to Liam. In the end it was Harry, Liam and I standing and Niall, Zayn and Louis sitting.