18

im sorry for what's about to happen 💔

//

A couple minutes passed and the door opened, I glanced up to see who it was and it was Harry.

Perfect.

"What was that all about?" Harry asked

"What was what?" I asked, confused about his question. I put my hands back down by my sides as I stood up so Harry and I were eye level.

"Today's show." Harry replied as he leant against the door.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, I looked at him with confusion.

"Yes, you do. You know exactly what I'm talking about." Harry said

"I don't, I actually don't." I said

"First you didn't tell me about you and Luke and secondly, you avoided me the whole show." Harry explained, I sighed.

"I already explained to you about Luke." I said

"But you avoided me the whole show and you also went to Luke quite a few times." Harry said

"Oh my god, Harry! I am not having this conversation with you." I raised my voice at him.

"Okay, then what happened between you and Sebastian? One minute you met up and the next you stopped talking to him." Harry asked

We stood in silence for seconds.

I didn't know whether to tell Harry now that he kissed me but I don't think he's in the right mindset for it.

"So something happened between you?" Harry asked, I just looked at him not knowing what to say or do, "Kenzie, answer me now."

"Fine! He kissed me," I yelled out, he stood up properly, "but I pulled away as soon as his lips touched mine. I didn't kiss back, I swear on my life on that."

I started chewing on the inside of my mouth.

Harry was just staring at me. I don't know if I just fucked up my relationship or not but the look Harry is giving me says I have.

"Harry, say something." I whispered, my eyes were now forming tears.

"You cheated on me?" Harry said, I shook my head.

"No, no, I didn't cheat. I didn't kiss back, I pulled away quickly." I said as my tears started to fall down my face. He nodded.

"Okay." He whispered

"You believe me, don't you?" I asked

"I don't know, I'm just trying to process it." He whispered

"I promise you I didn't kiss back and with Luke, I had no clue, we both had no clue, that Simon was going to tell the press today-" I tried explaining again but he interrupted me.

"I think we should break up."

Those words that I never wanted to hear came out of Harry's mouth. The person that I thought I was going to spend my whole life with.

I ruined this. This is my fault.

"Harry." I whispered, my eyes were now filled with tears.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't hear anything. All I heard was just ringing, nothing else. I stared into Harry's eyes. His pupils were small and not big like they used to be when he was looking at me. The spark was gone.

I rushed out of my dressing room.

Please follow me.

But he wasn't following me. I hurried into the girls bathroom and I stood in front of the mirror with my hands on the sink. I felt like someone was on top of me, pushing me down. I struggled to keep myself upright, trying my hardest to keep my grip on the sink. I slowly sat down next to the sink, I couldn't hold on anymore.