22

It's been a couple of days since Louis and I fucked. I've been avoiding him and Harry. I've barely spoken to the boys as well and I'm not purposely ignoring them but right now I'm panicking. I don't know how to tell Harry, I don't even know if I should. I think it should stay between Louis and I. I just need to tell him that.

I'm currently walking back and forth in my dressing room, trying to work out what to do. I've got 15 minutes left till I need to head to the stage; I'm already dressed and I've done my makeup.

My outfit for tonight's show is a bit different, I'm wearing short denim shorts with a white tube crop top and I will be walking out with my Ferrari leather jacket but no doubt I'll be taking it off. My makeup was the usual look, eyeliner etc.

Someone walked in causing me to jump. It was Louis, the person I've been avoiding.

"You're avoiding me." He said, closing the door.

"No, I'm not." I lied, he gave me a look.

"Yes, you are." He said, I nodded.

"Okay, I am." I admitted, I put my hands on my head in a panic.

"Why are you panicking?" He asked, I looked at him, putting my hands back down.

"Louis, what we did was bad. We shouldn't have done it, it was a mistake and don't get me wrong, it was amazing. The best I had for a while but we shouldn't have done it." I explained, he smiled.

"It was the best you had for a while?" He questioned, smiling at me. I jokingly shook my head while smiling.

"Louis, stop it." I laughed, he nodded.

"Yeah, I know it was bad. We don't have to tell anyone." He explained, I nodded.

"I think that's the best idea." I agreed

"You just need to stop acting like this." He said, pointing at me, I nodded.

I jumped up and down, shaking my arms about and breathing in and out. This seemed to calm my nerves down for some reason.

"Okay, let's go out there, pretend nothing has happened. The boys are wondering why you aren't talking to them." Louis stated

"I wasn't purposely ignoring them." I stated, he nodded. We walked out of my dressing room.

"I know, you were ignoring me." He laughed, I didn't say anything, I just laughed.

We walked into the main dressing room, all of the boys were standing up.

"Hey boys!" I shouted which caused them to jump a mile.

"Oh my god, Kenzie!" Niall shouted back at me, I laughed.

"Time to get ready to go on stage." Liam said, walking past Louis and I. The 5sos boys followed him except Luke; he walked towards me. I noticed Harry was staring at us.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked me, I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good." I answered, and he nodded. He continued to follow the other 5sos boys. I looked over to Harry and gave him a small smile then walked out of the room.

As I was walking to the stage, I saw someone walking up towards me. The person came running towards me.

"Kenzie!" They screamed, hugging me as soon as they got in front of me. I hugged back.

"Mazie." I said in the hug, she pulled away.

"You good?" She asked, I nodded and gave her a look.

It felt like she knew something.