11

The Brits are tomorrow. We've been nominated for a few awards which is awesome. We were on our way to the hotel in London, it's not far but we had to pick up the others. We were in a Limousine, it was pretty. It had LEDs lights around the seats, and it would change every so often. We just picked up Liam and Zayn so we are now heading to the hotel. It wasn't far from theirs, I think it was about 30 minutes. Our stuff was already dropped off earlier so we should be fine. When we got there, there were a bunch of people behind the barriers. The hotel we were staying at was known for celebrities to stay at so it's not surprising that people were there, waiting for celebrities to arrive. We didn't stick around when we got out of the car, we wanted to hurry in. Harry and I were sharing a room, Niall and Louis were and so was Liam and Zayn. Fans only know that Niall and Louis are sharing a room, not sure how but they just do. Harry and I got into our room with no fans bumping into us. I was wearing some ripped black skinny jeans, a white bodysuit with my black jacket. I took my jacket off and laid it on the bench that was in front of the bed, luckily our clothes that we were wearing for the Brits are hanging up in the wardrobe. Harry did the same.

"I need sleep." I said jokingly, Harry laughed.

"Then go to sleep, princess." Harry said, I made my way to the bathroom.

"Oh, this is lush." I said, looking around the bathroom. Once I said that, Harry came up from behind me to look in. The bathroom had a big mirror with lights on the bottom and top, the sink was in a long counter, the bathtub was placed opposite to the counter and the shower was in another bit of the room. It was all brown wood, which matched the theme of the hotel. The bedroom was similar; the bed was massive, it had two brown wooden bed sides, a bench in front of the bed and it had a bunch of pillows.

"This is what we get from being a celebrity." Harry said, grabbing my waist to pull me to him.

"I guess." I said, smiling at him.

We stared at each other, leaning in with every second. His lips brushed against mine. He pulled me closer, grabbing ahold of my waist. Our lips separated, making me look up at Harry, we could feel each other's breath. Harry suddenly placed his lips back on mine, and started undoing his jeans. I started undoing mine too while walking towards the bed. He turned me around so I was walking backwards, he pulled off his shirt showing his chest that revealed a few tattoos. I then fell back onto the left side of the bed, Harry took this chance to pull my jeans off. I was then left in my white bodysuit. While Harry was taking his jeans off, I pulled off my bodysuit so that meant we were just in our underwear. I then turned myself around so I was lying on the bed the right way and not horizontal. Once Harry was on the bed, I swung us around so I was top. Harry's hands were slowly moving up my back, unclipping my bra and removing it. Our lips touched while his hand moved slowly on my stomach. I slowly kissed his neck, leaving trails of my lips all over.

This was probably not a good idea to be doing right before an event.

But we continued.

His hand went into my underwear. He slowly went up and down causing me to whimper. I noticed Harry smirked, I know he likes teasing me. He started to circle around my clit causing me to let out a moan, it was unexpected.

"You're soaking wet, honey." Harry whispered

"For you." I whimpered

I continued leaving trails of my lips over his body. He then shoved a finger in me, I stopped kissing and looked at him. I slowly started to move my hips with the rhythm he was going.

"More." I let out.

Harry then put a second finger in, fucking me with his fingers.

"You're tight."