14

"Text me later." I whispered, he nodded at me then I carried on walking behind the boys.

Liam said we needed to go, I have no clue what he meant because we had another show at The O2 tomorrow night but I listened.

"Everything okay?" Niall asked as we began walking towards our dressing rooms. I was now walking next to him, the others were in front and not far from us that they could still hear us.

"Yes," I lied, "wait, what are we even doing? We have another show here tomorrow night."

"We're having dinner." Liam replied

"Dinner? At what like midnight?" I asked

"It's not even midnight, it's only just gone past 10.30." Liam said, I saw that Louis checked his phone and I smiled to myself.

"It's actually 10.56, so it's nearly 11 pm." Louis said, Liam looked at him and shook his head.

"I didn't ask you. Anyways, we're celebrating the opening night of the tour. Families are going to be there, plus friends." Liam explained.

"Families." I whispered, but I only just laughed to myself. Liam looked at me and gave me a sad look, knowing that mine weren't coming.

When we got to my dressing room we saw Mazie leaning against the wall next to the door. Before I could even get one word out she hugged me, then went off to hug the boys.

"Excellent show tonight, boys and girls." Mazie said, smiling at us.

"Thanks, Maz." I said, the boys also thanked her.

We then headed to the newest restaurant, no fans hanging about could be seen but yet it wouldn't take long for people to recognise us. We had 6 families, but not all of the family members came, then we had a couple of friends. I say a couple, but it was only Mazie, Oli (Louis' friend) and another one of his friends. Liam had said that we hired the restaurant out for just us, I mean it wasn't a big restaurant. We all sat down, I sat in between Lottie and Louis.

We ordered our food, spent time just laughing, and chatting about the X Factor days. It was a good night but it was just a shame that my family wasn't there. We left the restaurant around 1 am. Louis, Harry and I all got home just before the clock struck 2. We all went to bed straight away, obviously we got ready and sorted stuff out so we didn't get to sleep until 3.30.

//

I woke up to my phone pinging, I grabbed it and was about to turn it on silent but I saw that the messages were from Nolan.

Nolan:
im so sorry
i really am kenzie
i told her so many times
she said that we were going
but taylor mentioned something and mum changed her mind
she didn't even tell me that she changed her mind, she just carried on doing what taylor had mentioned. and when i asked if we were going she just told me to hang on.

Instead of texting back, I decided to call him. I didn't want to think I was mad at him. I got out of bed and walked into the living room so I wouldn't disturb Harry. I don't even know what time it is. It took a few rings before Nolan answered.

"Kenzie, I am so so sorry please-"

"Nolan, it's fine. It's not your fault, and I'm not even mad at you." I interrupted him, he let out a sigh of relief. Hearing that made me relieved that he didn't think I was mad at him or at least not mad anymore.

"I've asked if we could come tonight, but..." Nolan said, but it didn't sound great.

"But?" I asked, I don't know if I even want to know. They are probably not coming and it again wouldn't surprise me.