15

Fans were screaming, and we were walking off. As soon as we walked off, I grabbed my phone to look at any texts that I may have been sent but nothing was sent. 2 hours and I haven't been told anything. I quickly messaged Mum to ask.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I heard Niall ask, I looked at him and shook my head. He hurried over and hugged me. The other boys were giving the crew our mics and ear monitors, I have yet to take mine off.

"Nolan has gone missing." I said, I struggled to catch my breath. My chest started to feel tight. Niall noticed my breathing and he pulled away from our hug and just grabbed my shoulders.

"Hey, you're okay? Take a deep breath and breathe." Niall said, I did what I was told.

But it wasn't working.

I shook my head to tell him that it wasn't working, he then grabbed my hand and took me into his dressing room. His was closer to us. He sat me down on the sofa and then sat on the table in front of me, he grabbed my hands as well.

"Breathe, relax," Niall said, "follow me, breathe in, hold it and then exhale. Don't hold it for long."

We then both did it at the same time and we did it a few more times. My breathing was slowly improving and my chest didn't feel so tight.

"Thank you." I said, he smiled at me.

"No need to thank me." Niall said, Mazie walked in.

"Oh, hello." Mazie said, Niall turned around.

"Panic attack." He whispered although I could still hear him. Mazie nodded and walked towards us, Niall moved over so she could sit down next to him and in front of me.

"Everything okay?" She asked

"Nolan went missing." I said, she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"No he didn't, who told you that?" She asked

"Mum did?" I replied in confusion

"She didn't read the note." Mazie whispered to herself but I could still hear her.

"What?" I asked, knowing that she said something and I heard but she didn't know that.

"Nothing. Come with me." She replied as she grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

She pulled me out of Niall's dressing room and pulled me into my dressing room. When we walked in, I saw Nolan sitting on my sofa. I let out a sigh of relief and I ran up to Nolan. He got up and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Don't ever do that trick again." I said into the hug, he laughed.

"I just wanted to see you." Nolan said, I pulled away from him and grabbed his shoulders.

"Nolan, I wanted to see you too but you scared the shit out of me. How did you even get here? London is 8 hours from Nashville." I asked, he then looked at Mazie from behind.

"I wanted to see you at the opening show but Mum forgot so I texted Mazie before you were on stage and she got me a plane ticket for London." He explained

"Wait, you got on a plane on your own?" I asked

"No, Mazie got a plane to Nashville to basically pick me up and then we got a plane to London together." He replied, I nodded. I turned around and smiled at Mazie, I mouthed a 'thank you' to her. I saw that the boys were now in the room.

"Right then, let's go spend a few hours together before we leave for Glasgow."

//

We all hung out for a few hours before the boys and I left to head to Glasgow. Mazie was letting Nolan stay at hers with her mum before they head up to Glasgow for our next show. It was already the next day so tomorrow would be show day, and thank god we were spending the day resting and sleeping. The journey to Glasgow takes 7 hours, so we would get plenty of sleep.