25

you know what to do i guess! when you see * play the video 🥳
smut alert ‼️

//

2 days before the Minneapolis show.

I woke up to the news that Luke and I were going to have a 'date' tonight. Simon had called me around 9am to tell me but he also mentioned that the boys and I were going to head to the studio that was around the corner of our hotel and arena so we could record a few songs.

I decided to put on a pair of jeans, a brown tube top and a grey small cardigan. The boys were in their usuals as well, wearing jeans and a plain colour top.

We left the hotel about 10:30am; fans were outside waiting for us already. They must've seen our tour bus or something.

//

During our breaks we've been working hard on our album; recording more songs, filming a music video, doing photoshoots etc., although the album is not completed yet. We were currently working on a few songs and each of us recording our parts and writing more lyrics for different songs.

"Kenzie, do you want to re-record your solo?" Julian asked me, I nodded and went into the recording room. I watched the boys through the big window that was next to me. They were carefully watching and listening to me.

"Where am I starting off?" I asked, grabbing the headphones and putting them on.

"Start from the last chorus, try to make it higher." Julian responded, I nodded.

Seconds later, the beats of the song started and the boys' vocals could be heard slightly on the track. I nodded my head to the beat.

"Right now, I wish you were here with me cause right now, everything is new to me," I sang, I grabbed hold of my headphones and held them tightly to hear better, "you know I can't fight the feeling and every night I feel it, right now, I wish you were here with me."

Once I finished singing, I looked over to the boys and Julian. He gave me a thumbs up and the boys all nodded with smiles on their faces.

"Can I hear it back?" I asked, I got a nod from Julian and then he played it for me. As I listened to my voice, I came up with an idea.

"Is it alright?" I got asked, I looked over and nodded my head.

"I just got an idea, let's make a new layer of vocals behind that, it's not going to be crazy and higher but more softer?" I explained, I watched him click his fingers and the boys all looked at each other surprised with my idea.

We recorded it for the second time and I made sure I sang it softer. I then heard it back and it sounded exactly how I wanted it to sound.

"I think you just perfected it." Julian stated, I looked through the glass window to see looks of amazed from the boys. I smiled to myself.

After that, we finished up and headed back to the hotel. I needed to get myself ready for the date I have. The boys knew about this; Harry didn't seem to like it but at the end of the day, we're not together. I shared a hotel room with Louis because I couldn't stand sharing a bed with Harry. Even though we're okay, I just couldn't.

Louis was lying on the bed on his phone while I was getting ready in the bathroom. I assumed he was on twitter. I had a quick shower to freshen up but I made sure I didn't get my hair wet. I put on a black long sleeve ribbed mini dress, I also have a leather jacket and black boots to go with it. While I was styling my hair, I heard my phone ring. I put down the curling iron and picked up my phone. It was Mazie.

"Hey, Mazie." I said as I answered, picking up my hairbrush.

"Hey, Kenzie. Have you seen Niall?" She asked, I furrowed my eyebrows.