26

TW / TALKS OF SH IN THIS CHAPTER & EMETOPHOBIA (ONLY A LITTLE BIT).

"On your arm. What was that on your arm?" He asked.

I stared at him.

"Nothing?" I lied, I walked out of the room onto the balcony. I quickly put my jacket on before he walked out.

I didn't dare look at him as he walked in front of me; I turned to the side, viewing the city of Minneapolis.

"Kenzie." Louis said, I continued to ignore him.

He took a seat in front of me, but the table was between us. I still didn't bother looking at him.

"Kenzie, stop ignoring me," Louis stated, I glanced at him before looking at the door, "I just want to know what it was."

"It was nothing." I replied, still not looking at him. Louis sighed before crossing his arms.

"I don't believe that. I saw something and I know I did." Louis stated, I turned to look at him.

"It was nothing," I harshly said, I got up from my chair, "I'm going to bed."

I walked back inside the room, it didn't take Louis long before he came back in.

"Kenzie, don't just walk away from me." Louis said as he closed the balcony door. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom.

You up?

I messaged Mazie.

I turned myself around to lean against the sink, waiting for a reply from Mazie.

"Fuck sake." I whispered to myself as I put my phone on the counter. Seconds later, my phone pinged.

I am now. Is everything okay?

She responded. I quickly replied.

I need to get some fresh air asap, wanna go out for a walk?

Mazie was typing.

On a walk? Gone midnight? With fans probably camping?

I rolled my eyes.

Yes.

Let's do it. Meet outside Niall's hotel room in 5.

She texted.

Niall's hotel room? What is she doing in his room? Where's Harry?

I put my phone in my jacket pocket and headed out of the bathroom. Louis was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for me I assume. I walked straight past him and quickly put my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" He asked, and I chose to ignore him again. I opened the hotel door and hurried out, leaving Louis with no answer.

I walked towards Niall's hotel room and as soon as I got to his door, Mazie walked out. She was in her pyjamas, something similar to what I was wearing but with a jumper and trainers. Once she had turned around after closing the door, she smiled at me.

"Sup." She whispered, I nodded at her.

"You good?" I asked, she nodded.