7

*2013*

It's January 2013. Our next tour starts next month, we've been rehearsing it since November and so far it looks really good. I think we are filming a documentary for this tour. The management has set me up for a relationship and I'm now dating Nick Jonas from Jonas Brother. Fans really like this relationship, I don't. Definitely going to be breaking this one up in 2 months time.

Louis took me to see my GP a few weeks ago for my panic attacks and it turns out that I have anxiety. The lady said that she thinks it's all the fame and how I'm not used to it, I think she may be right. She gave me some medications and said to keep an eye on them and since then I've had only 3 more.

Harry and I are better than ever. Taylor and him have broken up and the management made them cheat on each other which probably didn't help. I have only written one song for Taylor's album but she said to take my time. The song I wrote is called Style and it's about Harry and I. I won't show or get him to listen until it's out. Taylor told me that she hasn't even started writing yet, which surprised me because she's always writing.

Harry asked me to go on a date today, we decided not to do it at night as fans will definitely know and the management would kill us. So we decided to go during the day, he said he was going to take me shopping. As it was still quite cold I decided to wear a white knitted jumper with a black long sleeves top underneath with a black skirt and some tights. I was also wearing my white Nike socks and my converses. My makeup was light, I didn't want to cake it. I never wear loads of makeup even for interviews and photoshoots and on tour, my makeup artist put light makeup on me. I came out of the bedroom to see Harry standing by the kitchen on his phone, I'm assuming he is waiting for me. I took this moment to look at what he was wearing. He was wearing jeans that had rips on them that sat on his knees and his top was just plain white but he looked very good. I walked up to him, he noticed me walking towards him so he put his phone in his pocket then grabbed my waist to pull me closer to him.

"Hey sunshine." He says, I was looking up at him giving him the cheesy smile ever. He's taller than me, he's 5 ft 11 while I'm 5 ft 6 so I'm only at his nose when comparing the height differences.

"Hey H." I say, he leans in for a kiss and I kiss back. He pulls me into a hug while still kissing me.

"Can we do this instead?" Harry says in the kiss, I pull away and then pull him along with me towards the door

"I want this date, so after the date." I say smiling away, we managed to get out of the door before Harry decides to kiss me again.

*

Harry drove us to the London shopping centre, it only took about 30 minutes. We played Rihanna the whole car journey. When we got out of the car, it wasn't long until someone recognised us. Harry told the restaurant, the place we were heading for lunch, that we were coming so there should be security guards waiting for us. We hurried into the shopping centre before the crowd started. I love meeting fans but I just wanted to spend the day with Harry, after all it is a date.  Harry grabbed hold of my hand and took us to the restaurant, people started noticing very quickly and they started coming up at us but luckily the security from the restaurant was stopping them. The security didn't let any fans come in the restaurant as they knew they were going to get food, they were going to see us and get pictures. Once Harry and I sat down, he looked at me carefully.

"You okay?" He asked me, I nodded. I know he worries about me and my panic attacks. He only had to witness 2 of them, I think since I told him he's been researching it and what to do to help the person. A waitress came over to hand us the menus and while she was there, we ordered our drinks. Harry ordered himself a Sprite while I ordered a Pepsi. After that, the waitress walked away to let us look through the menu. I didn't know what I wanted, there were so many options.