20

press the video link when you see *

:)

//

Louis and I have finished writing a few songs. I've written quite a lot about Harry and I for our album but also for Taylor. We currently have 5 songs written for our album but we are unsure if we are going to use all of them, we know that we are definitely going to be using 3 of them. I haven't given Taylor the songs yet that I have written but I will when I next see her.

It's been a couple of days since Harry broke up with me and I am not feeling any better. Louis has helped me a lot throughout the break up though and I am very grateful for him. I feel like we have gotten much closer since it all happened.

Harry and I still haven't talked, we've exchanged a few looks here and there but I still avoid him because it hurts if I look at him. I tried to forget about him plenty of times but I can't, I just can't get rid of him from my head. I'm not sure what Harry is feeling about this whole break up, although it was his choice, he is allowed to be upset about it.

Luke and I went on a date a few days ago which caused a lot of chaos on the internet. Fans are loving our relationship and think Luke could be the one for me. He's been so generous to me since he found out that Harry and I broke up. I don't know if that's because he feels bad or something else, but I won't be asking as I feel appreciated for his kindness.

At this moment of time I am getting ready for our next last show in Spain. This show I am wearing my skinny grey jeans with my red ferrari shirt that I have previously worn before, plus my red converse that I am never seen with them off. Everything else I usually do when getting ready, I did. Once I got ready, I decided to go to the main dressing room where the rest of the boys were.

Walking out of my dressing room, I was faced with Louis. I get some sort of butterflies in my stomach. This was a new feeling or at least a feeling that I haven't felt for a long time but I didn't acknowledge it and I just brushed it off.

"Hey." I murmured

"I was just on my way to check on you." Louis explained, I gave him a slight nod.

"I was actually on my way to the main dressing room." I laughed, he gave me a little laugh.

To me it sounded like he was nervous.

"Do you want to stay here or go see the other boys?" He asked

"Let's go see the other boys." I replied, he nodded and we walked towards the main dressing room.

As we were walking, our hands were brushing against each other, but we both didn't say anything about it. We walked in the main dressing room, only to see all the boys including the 5SOS boys playing video games. Pre usual. They all turned to look who came in and I watched as Harry quickly turned his head back round.

"Looks like they are too busy to hang out with us." I said to Louis, Zayn jumped up from his seat and grabbed my hand. He pulled me over to the table and forced me to sit down.

"I want to show you a song that Niall and I wrote." Zayn stated, I nodded as I turned my head to look at Louis.

"Looks like they do." I laughed, Louis walked over to us and sat down next to me so I was in the middle of the two.